Mallory??

GotH

Wow.. Sounds to me like someone out there is not going to be having children OR SHOULDN'T be having children right now. Could he have been someone's guide perhaps? :?:

EmpressArwen

I was wondering why I heard that snippet of the song...I looked up the meaning and I guess Canaland Bowery are streets in New York...so maybe a connection there..or maybe he just liked that song...hmmm.

EmpressArwen

Wow.. Sounds to me like someone out there is not going to be having children OR SHOULDN'T be having children right now. Could he have been someone's guide perhaps? :?:

Interesting!!! I didn't think of it from that angle...someone trying to tell someone else to NOT have babies...that it is too soon. Hmmm.

EmpressArwen

I saw this when you first posted it and felt very drawn to it, but couldn't think of a significant Mallory in my life or that of anyone I know. I don't know that I have anything to do with this, but I'm posting here because it keeps nagging at me, in a way. Just incase this entity somehow responds to me posting.

Hmmm...interesting...hopefully we can expand on the message and you can see if something more clicks. Thanks!

moon_light

Okay, so something might have clicked for me. Can you ask him if he wants me to write his story?

EmpressArwen

Okay, so something might have clicked for me. Can you ask him if he wants me to write his story?

I am pretty sure he left after the automatic writing...but I will let you know if he comes back. Hopefully more info will come in.

moon_light

I was trying to write something, but couldn’t get this situation out of my head at all. Suddenly, while I was working on something else, I start typing this:

"I was born in 1985. I didn’t know. There was nothing left. I miss her. No, she’s gone. No, I’m gone. We’re not gone. Nothing left. No life left for me. Scared to go. Nothing left. Motorcycle accident. Harley. Brand new. No babies because she’s not me. She’s not with me. I love her. I didn’t listen to her. Can you find her? I love her."

At this point, I pulled a tarot card (they were out) to ask more about him. I asked how he died. I got the Tower. I asked for more information and I got the Chariot. So the motorcycle thing makes sense. He probably died in an accident. I pulled another card and got the Empress (who is very pregnant on the card). I assume that’s something about the baby thing. Next I got King of Wands and was told in more vulgar terms that she is sleeping with this King. After that, he left. His name might begin with an A.

With the Empress card, it looks like maybe she was pregnant when he died or (adding the King) someone else has gotten her pregnant. Maybe the baby didn’t or won’t survive. Maybe him not listening to her was getting a motorcycle or going on a ride?

… or I guess the Empress could be a reference to EmpressArwen. Does this seem to fit in with what your guy was like or did me reading about your experience make some other entity latch on to me because I was receptive?

EmpressArwen

I was trying to write something, but couldn’t get this situation out of my head at all. Suddenly, while I was working on something else, I start typing this:

"I was born in 1985. I didn’t know. There was nothing left. I miss her. No, she’s gone. No, I’m gone. We’re not gone. Nothing left. No life left for me. Scared to go. Nothing left. Motorcycle accident. Harley. Brand new. No babies because she’s not me. She’s not with me. I love her. I didn’t listen to her. Can you find her? I love her."

At this point, I pulled a tarot card (they were out) to ask more about him. I asked how he died. I got the Tower. I asked for more information and I got the Chariot. So the motorcycle thing makes sense. He probably died in an accident. I pulled another card and got the Empress (who is very pregnant on the card). I assume that’s something about the baby thing. Next I got King of Wands and was told in more vulgar terms that she is sleeping with this King. After that, he left. His name might begin with an A.

With the Empress card, it looks like maybe she was pregnant when he died or (adding the King) someone else has gotten her pregnant. Maybe the baby didn’t or won’t survive. Maybe him not listening to her was getting a motorcycle or going on a ride?

… or I guess the Empress could be a reference to EmpressArwen. Does this seem to fit in with what your guy was like or did me reading about your experience make some other entity latch on to me because I was receptive?

Very interesting!!! What you wrote sounds very similiar to what I wrote...you just got way more detail! I wish I knew the answer to your question but I have no idea.

I asked my son if he could tell me what the guy looked like and he said "just a regular guy in a baseball cap....oh he had a ponytail..."

hmmmm.

moon_light

Okay, I'm freaking out over here. This is getting to me. I've done a little automatic writing in the past, but haven't gotten much. So this was new. I wasn't sure about it. Then the cards matched what he said. So I went and put down a book and set a glass over it. I talked out loud and showed that moving it to the right was "yes" and the left was "no." Sure enough, he showed up. I checked if it was the same one that was talking to me earlier and he said yes. Then I asked if he's the same one EmpressArwen interacted with and said he said he was. I asked some random stuff to see if I could get a no answer (so it wasn't just something else pulling the glass one way) and yeah, I did. So I knew it could go both ways. I asked if he wanted to communicate and he did, but didn't want to talk that way right then.

I tried to just get back to my day because this hasn't happened to me before. Maybe I was just imagining it. So I said that I was going to do a bibliomancy reading. I picked a book I knew had a motorcycle in it (it wasn't there most of the time) and said that if it was him, he had to give me a passage with the motorcycle. I really thought nothing would come of it. But this is what I got:

"Anders may have spent hours doing nothing but thinking, but now every thought was swept away in a second, and there was only action. He ran through the kitchen into the living room as the moped engine behind him began to race once again."

So I remembered wrong and it was a moped, not a motorcycle. Close enough. And the passage talks about taking action instead of just thinking, which fits my experience with him. I could try to think through this, but he's communicating with me based on actions that I'm not used to taking.

My point is, I guess he is talking with me and I've never done this before and can someone please tell me what I do now?

moon_light

***Weird triple post***