Mallory??

moon_light

***Weird triple post.***

MandMaud

I don't know those stories...I'll check them out. You didn't lose a boyfried, who wanted to have babies with you...did you? At least, you had a Malory connection...I've got nothing.
Not much of a connection to be fair. No, haven't had any boyfriends die. I did lose a baby as a cot death, in 1996, but can't see how that is relevant at all to this.

I saw this when you first posted it and felt very drawn to it, but couldn't think of a significant Mallory in my life or that of anyone I know. I don't know that I have anything to do with this, but I'm posting here because it keeps nagging at me, in a way. Just incase this entity somehow responds to me posting.
Me too... but then I've always liked the name, and those were my favourite Enid Blyton books when I was a kid!

"I was born in 1985. I didn’t know. There was nothing left. I miss her. No, she’s gone. No, I’m gone. We’re not gone. Nothing left. No life left for me. Scared to go. Nothing left. Motorcycle accident. Harley. Brand new. No babies because she’s not me. She’s not with me. I love her. I didn’t listen to her. Can you find her? I love her."

With the Empress card, it looks like maybe she was pregnant when he died or (adding the King) someone else has gotten her pregnant. Maybe the baby didn’t or won’t survive. Maybe him not listening to her was getting a motorcycle or going on a ride?

… or I guess the Empress could be a reference to EmpressArwen.

Alternatively, it occurs to me that "she" could be his mother.

EmpressArwen, you have asked him how you can help, but would you feel comfortable getting your son to ask him.?

And he did say that you'd meet her soon, so maybe just wait until she turns up.

EmpressArwen

Okay, I'm freaking out over here. This is getting to me. I've done a little automatic writing in the past, but haven't gotten much. So this was new. I wasn't sure about it. Then the cards matched what he said. So I went and put down a book and set a glass over it. I talked out loud and showed that moving it to the right was "yes" and the left was "no." Sure enough, he showed up. I checked if it was the same one that was talking to me earlier and he said yes. Then I asked if he's the same one EmpressArwen interacted with and said he said he was. I asked some random stuff to see if I could get a no answer (so it wasn't just something else pulling the glass one way) and yeah, I did. So I knew it could go both ways. I asked if he wanted to communicate and he did, but didn't want to talk that way right then.

I tried to just get back to my day because this hasn't happened to me before. Maybe I was just imagining it. So I said that I was going to do a bibliomancy reading. I picked a book I knew had a motorcycle in it (it wasn't there most of the time) and said that if it was him, he had to give me a passage with the motorcycle. I really thought nothing would come of it. But this is what I got:

"Anders may have spent hours doing nothing but thinking, but now every thought was swept away in a second, and there was only action. He ran through the kitchen into the living room as the moped engine behind him began to race once again."

So I remembered wrong and it was a moped, not a motorcycle. Close enough. And the passage talks about taking action instead of just thinking, which fits my experience with him. I could try to think through this, but he's communicating with me based on actions that I'm not used to taking.

My point is, I guess he is talking with me and I've never done this before and can someone please tell me what I do now?

Very cool!!! Hopefully you can help him. I keep getting these poor souls that think I can help them and I'm like, I have no idea what to do here. Maybe someday I will get better at this? I wonder why they all think I can help??

Did he mention Mallory to you? Is that what he wants, to contact her? Thanks for all your help, dear? Let me know if he keeps talking.

danieljuk

I have an interesting synchronicity with this but don't know anyone called Mallory! There is a LGBT journalist that I have strong issues about the content she writes and her surname is a little similar to Mallory. This week there was a news story that some organisations are starting to drop her as a writer and I was thinking about her weird surname and I thought of the name Mallory! I was thinking I really don't like that name and since then for the last 2 weeks I keep seeing that name across the internet! It's always American people called it. so I keep seeing that name and feel negative about it (apologises if your real name is Mallory, I am sure you are fabulous :heart:)

That's weird that that name comes to me and trigged by this journalist whose name is not actually that! Why would that name suddenly be on my mind and keep appearing?

moon_light we have a motorbike racing track in the UK called Mallory Park. There has been many deaths there sadly, here is one story in recent years. There has probably been deaths every decade and this is about the track. Would they ride Harley's there though? I don't know but I thought it was an interesting connection.

EmpressArwen

Not much of a connection to be fair. No, haven't had any boyfriends die. I did lose a baby as a cot death, in 1996, but can't see how that is relevant at all to this.
I'm sorry to hear that. :(

EmpressArwen, you have asked him how you can help, but would you feel comfortable getting your son to ask him.?

And he did say that you'd meet her soon, so maybe just wait until she turns up.

I asked my son what he looked like, he answered but seems thoroughly uninterested. I was really cutting into his minecraft time with all my questions. lol I usually don't ask him more than he volunteers but if the guy comes back...I may.

Yeah, maybe just be patient and see if she shows up.

EmpressArwen

I have an interesting synchronicity with this but don't know anyone called Mallory! There is a LGBT journalist that I have strong issues about the content she writes and her surname is a little similar to Mallory. This week there was a news story that some organisations are starting to drop her as a writer and I was thinking about her weird surname and I thought of the name Mallory! I was thinking I really don't like that name and since then for the last 2 weeks I keep seeing that name across the internet! It's always American people called it. so I keep seeing that name and feel negative about it (apologises if your real name is Mallory, I am sure you are fabulous :heart:)

That's weird that that name comes to me and trigged by this journalist whose name is not actually that! Why would that name suddenly be on my mind and keep appearing?

moon_light we have a motorbike racing track in the UK called Mallory Park. There has been many deaths there sadly, here is one story in recent years. There has probably been deaths every decade and this is about the track. Would they ride Harley's there though? I don't know but I thought it was an interesting connection.

Whoa! Fascinating. I really wish I was better at this so I could confirm any of this information...I never considered that Mallory could be a last name.

And crazy about Mallory Park!! Hopefully, moonlight can figure this out...lol...sorry, moonlight, I bet this isn't what you thought you would be doing today!

moon_light

And crazy about Mallory Park!! Hopefully, moonlight can figure this out...lol...sorry, moonlight, I bet this isn't what you thought you would be doing today!

I'm just freaking out here. Everything else is being put on hold. I can't do anything. Every once in a while I'll ask for a little sign and they're all happening. Again, nothing like this has ever happened to me. I'm kind of scared. I have no idea of what to do right now. I'm just sitting here repeating a four-letter word over and over again.

I kept going on with the tarot cards. The next one was Queen of Swords. The widow. Then I was thinking of myself and got Ace of Pentacles, which is the manifestation of something new. Being a Pentacle could just be a nice piece of irony... "Look! We're as real as everything else!" It could alternately be this baby that comes up. I did one last card and got 10 of Swords. Another nice card with a painful death.

Seriously, guys, what do I do with this?

MandMaud

I got muddled between who was saying what, between EA and moon_light - d'oh. Didn't change the conversation much, luckily!

I'm sorry to hear that. :(
Thanks. I hope to get better intuition around him ... maybe, if I need to know more on day.

I asked my son what he looked like, he answered but seems thoroughly uninterested. I was really cutting into his minecraft time with all my questions. lol
rotfl, been there done that!!

Whoa! Fascinating. I really wish I was better at this so I could confirm any of this information...I never considered that Mallory could be a last name.
And I (us Brits, y'see :D) forgot it could be a girl's name. I think of it first as a guy's first name.

A bit of internet research would probably find a list of accidents there, and if someone left behind a pregnant girlfriend or something like that, it could well be online somewhere in a press article or other report. It's the kind of thing that sports nerds would have in a wiki somewhere. Sorry, I'm not volunteering to do the googling... :)

EmpressArwen

I'm just freaking out here. Everything else is being put on hold. I can't do anything. Every once in a while I'll ask for a little sign and they're all happening. Again, nothing like this has ever happened to me. I'm kind of scared. I have no idea of what to do right now. I'm just sitting here repeating a four-letter word over and over again.

I kept going on with the tarot cards. The next one was Queen of Swords. The widow. Then I was thinking of myself and got Ace of Pentacles, which is the manifestation of something new. Being a Pentacle could just be a nice piece of irony... "Look! We're as real as everything else!" It could alternately be this baby that comes up. I did one last card and got 10 of Swords. Another nice card with a painful death.

Seriously, guys, what do I do with this?

Hon,if you don't want to do this, just ask him to leave. He felt ok to me, nothing bad, and I'm really tuned into that sort of thing. I think if you ask him to leave, he will. You can tell him that we will keep our eyes open for her and will pass the message but you have done all you can, so he can go now. If you feel afraid, ask for protection from your angels. Don't be afraid to set limits and boundaries, ok. You cansend him back to me if he feels he still needs help. ((hugs))

EmpressArwen

I got muddled between who was saying what, between EA and moon_light - d'oh. Didn't change the conversation much, luckily!

Thanks. I hope to get better intuition around him ... maybe, if I need to know more on day.

rotfl, been there done that!!

And I (us Brits, y'see :D) forgot it could be a girl's name. I think of it first as a guy's first name.

A bit of internet research would probably find a list of accidents there, and if someone left behind a pregnant girlfriend or something like that, it could well be online somewhere in a press article or other report. It's the kind of thing that sports nerds would have in a wiki somewhere. Sorry, I'm not volunteering to do the googling... :)

lol and I would only think of Mallory as a girl's first name. hahaha!

I will check out the accidents and see if anything pops up. Thanks!