Mallory??

moon_light

Hon,if you don't want to do this, just ask him to leave. He felt ok to me, nothing bad, and I'm really tuned into that sort of thing. I think if you ask him to leave, he will. You can tell him that we will keep our eyes open for her and will pass the message but you have done all you can, so he can go now. If you feel afraid, ask for protection from your angels. Don't be afraid to set limits and boundaries, ok. You cansend him back to me if he feels he still needs help. ((hugs))

You know, angels are one of my very worst fears, so I definitely won't be talking to those. It's a long and traumatic story. But I have three cats here and they do make me feel a little better. The little one just came out of hiding. I told him I have to get out of the apartment, but that I would go to a toy store. If the store in this ultra-conservative town has one, I'm getting a ouija board. If not, then I'm not. I'm letting it be there for now and he seems to have left. Thanks for reassuring me. Keep posting if he goes back to you.

moon_light

Please read this, guys. It's a Wiki entry of a guy born in 1985 (as was mentioned earlier in this thread) who died at Mallory Park in 2007.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ollie_Bridewell

I don't know if this is stretching things, but while I was writing and he interrupted, I was writing about a character named Orville. The name does not match the character at all, but this morning he insisted that that was his name. Ollie could conceivably be a nickname for Orville... Either way, the names are kind of close.

MandMaud

And I thought, Mallory - Ollie - if we're going to half-hear words... but Malory is already "covered" if Ollie Bridewell is the one.

He grew up less than an hour's drive from where I live according to that link from Onion Budgie. Well done, OB, by the way!! Doesn't seem to be pony-tailed though: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Ollie+Bridewell+motorcycle

I know I said I wasn't going to get caught up in the research but it does kind of draw you in... When Ollie died, he was the same as as my eldest son is now. Quite sobering. And gosh, his little brother was/is a bike racer as well. Their mum does well to get any sleep, ever.

Photos of the brother look even less ponytailish, if that matters.

EmpressArwen

And I thought, Mallory - Ollie - if we're going to half-hear words... but Malory is already "covered" if Ollie Bridewell is the one.

He grew up less than an hour's drive from where I live according to that link from Onion Budgie. Well done, OB, by the way!! Doesn't seem to be pony-tailed though: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Ollie+Bridewell+motorcycle

I know I said I wasn't going to get caught up in the research but it does kind of draw you in... When Ollie died, he was the same as as my eldest son is now. Quite sobering. And gosh, his little brother was/is a bike racer as well. Their mum does well to get any sleep, ever.

Photos of the brother look even less ponytailish, if that matters.

wow!...and we could easily chalk the ponytail thing up to my son being imaginative..and NOT wanting to answer my questions...and generally just being an 8 year old. lol

EmpressArwen

Please read this, guys. It's a Wiki entry of a guy born in 1985 (as was mentioned earlier in this thread) who died at Mallory Park in 2007.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ollie_Bridewell

Thank you very much. I can't confirm anything, though I wish I could. I only got what I got...anything more would me stretching the info to far. It does seem to match a lot that moon light got. Very interesting!

EmpressArwen

You know, angels are one of my very worst fears, so I definitely won't be talking to those. It's a long and traumatic story. But I have three cats here and they do make me feel a little better. The little one just came out of hiding. I told him I have to get out of the apartment, but that I would go to a toy store. If the store in this ultra-conservative town has one, I'm getting a ouija board. If not, then I'm not. I'm letting it be there for now and he seems to have left. Thanks for reassuring me. Keep posting if he goes back to you.

I don't mess with ouija boards and don't advise others to do it either...so proceed with caution, ok?

MandMaud

wow!...and we could easily chalk the ponytail thing up to my son being imaginative..and NOT wanting to answer my questions...and generally just being an 8 year old. lol
As I said, been there... :laugh:

EmpressArwen

I tried a little more automatic writing to see if anything else came up...

I asked..is the man who visited me earlier here?

".....nope...who?..."

Who is this?

"...me...you?"

Who is me?

"me...you are?"

Why are you here?

"where is...here?"

lol...I think I dialed the wrong number or something...guess the original guy is gone. Thank you everyone for your help on this..it was an interesting day. :)

moon_light

I don't mess with ouija boards and don't advise others to do it either...so proceed with caution, ok?

Yeah, I'm putting that idea on hold for now. I might do it, but I think I need to think about it some more before going there. Today was definitely interesting... I'll let you know if anything else comes up and you tell me, okay? :)