Question concerning High Priestess

Universal Student

I will try to keep this as brief as possible. I have been scouting for vehicles for some time and have a couple in mind for candidates. One in particular is the Isuzu Rodeo.

I asked the question, "What energy will I be dealing with today?" I pulled the High Priestess (Crowley/Thoth). I just stared at it for a more minute thinking that maybe my subconscious is working on something. As I am waiting at the bus stop, I notice all kinds of Isuzu's popping up.

Essentially, my question, "Is this how the High Priestess shows her power?" Thank you.

Garran

While some might say that this was coincidence :) I always pay attention when the High Priestess comes up in a reading or, especially, the daily card. She indicates the intuitive Feminine, among other things, and helps us to tap into Female energies.

You are looking for a new car and that is a major expense, thus a major decision that requires you to spend time and mental energies. I think she is telling you to trust your instincts.

Happy car shopping!!!

KJ

Strenght

Just some ideas: look for hidden things (hidden fees, expenses, problems) and what is not told to you directly. Trust your intuition. Good luck.

cSpaceDiva

I have a couple thoughts about this. One is to pay attention to what is NOT being said. Sellers will play up the good things about the vehicle, while skimming over or omitting potential problem areas. Watch for those things and ask or investigate. The High Priestess often has her feet in water, you may want to specifically inquire if the car has been in a flooded area or has water damage.

The other thing I would say is to be somewhat tight-lipped. Obviously you will need to communicate what you're looking for, but if you do find a car you love, try not to openly express too much enthusiasm for it.

ravenest

I will try to keep this as brief as possible. I have been scouting for vehicles for some time and have a couple in mind for candidates. One in particular is the Isuzu Rodeo.

I asked the question, "What energy will I be dealing with today?" I pulled the High Priestess (Crowley/Thoth). I just stared at it for a more minute thinking that maybe my subconscious is working on something. As I am waiting at the bus stop, I notice all kinds of Isuzu's popping up.

Essentially, my question, "Is this how the High Priestess shows her power?" Thank you.

Perhaps you should get a camel instead of an Isuzu ?

ravenest

Ask the HPS to deliver the car that is right for you (I have got my last two cars that way ... I even said I was too lazy to go looking and want them delivered ... they were 'coincidentially'.

(Not that I did a Tarot reading and got the HPS and asked 'the Goddess' through her ... nowadays .... I just ask directly myself .)

moon_light

It could be. But it also sounds to me like you want it and are looking for external validation.

Universal Student

I want to apologize for the late reply. Been kind of busy with work. You all had valuable input. I do want to clarify that at the present moment I have not done any formal car shopping. I have been thinking about the types of vehicle that I have an interest in: Jeep, Toyota truck, Bronco II, etc... There is this Isuzu rodeo just down the street and as I walk by I find myself attracted to it. Then I pull the High Priestess and I see Isuzu's all over the place. That's why I thought it odd, hence my question.

danieljuk

I don't see this card as negative or positive about it! It's important to trust your intuition over everything else, the salesman, reviews and other info. If you keep seeing them now, perhaps that is a sign as well.

Have a test drive in one and see how you feel (like seeing a new house).
I would interpret the card as a mystery, go with your gut feeling because the tarot is saying it won't tell you in an obvious way at the moment!