3 card reading Druid Craft Tarot deck

pandap

Hi all,

I have started doing some readings, which seem to be pretty well on the mark, but I'm struggling with a reading I did this morning, which seems a bit airy fairy.

After reading a thread on reversals, (I've never done reversals), I've started to get reversed cards in my readings. I don't know if it's because I've started thinking about whether I should reverse cards or not or just coincidence. Anyway, I thought maybe this meant I should start to use them, so have attempted to read them, two of which showed up in this particular reading and which feels very alien to me.

The spread I'm using is a basic 3 card spread - left card past, middle card present and right card future.

I asked the question "Is my business going to become more successful?"

The cards drawn were:

Past - 9 of Wands reversed
Present - 6 of Pentacles reversed
Future - Princess of Pentacles

The 9 of Wands reversed - I took to indicate that I have found it difficult as I didn't have enough resources when I started my business as much as I would have liked and was hesitant to make more of a commitment to the business, in case it wasn't successful and I opted to go back working for someone else.

6 of Pentacles reversed - I really don't have much of a clue. The only thing I could think of is that money is somewhat tight at the moment.

Princess of Pentacles - all I can come up with here, is either a new phase or some good news regarding money.

Any input would be gratefully received, thanks.

Panda

skathendia

Maybe you didn't fully anticipate the challenges and obstacles invovled with running your own business. Since you don't mention what that business is I would say the card is telling you to respect the challenge and do a little more research so that when you are ready to take it on full time there will be no surprises.

Make sure all your bases are covered as far as resources go then you will be more confident in being able to know how to react to the many different directions a business can take you sometimes all in one day.

Telling you to keep an eye on all the conditions surrounding your business so you know when to pounce on an opportunity. Just because you have temporarily given up shop now doesn't mean you can't make plans for when the time is right.

A disclaimer I am just beginning to read and I'm working with the Wildwoods deck which I think the equivalents are 9 wands (Nine of bows Respect) 6 pent (Six of stones Exploitation) and Princess of Pent (Page of Stones -Lynx) I hope it helps.

pandap

Maybe you didn't fully anticipate the challenges and obstacles invovled with running your own business. Since you don't mention what that business is I would say the card is telling you to respect the challenge and do a little more research so that when you are ready to take it on full time there will be no surprises.

Make sure all your bases are covered as far as resources go then you will be more confident in being able to know how to react to the many different directions a business can take you sometimes all in one day.

Telling you to keep an eye on all the conditions surrounding your business so you know when to pounce on an opportunity. Just because you have temporarily given up shop now doesn't mean you can't make plans for when the time is right.

A disclaimer I am just beginning to read and I'm working with the Wildwoods deck which I think the equivalents are 9 wands (Nine of bows Respect) 6 pent (Six of stones Exploitation) and Princess of Pent (Page of Stones -Lynx) I hope it helps.

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I've been running the business from home for about a year now (it's in the legal field) and I'm looking at marketing so I can get more clients because at the moment all my clients are word of mouth. I have been tossing up if it's worth the hassle, which I guess it is, seeing as I work from home, but I would like to get more money coming in. So I think a lot of your insight could apply.

Esk

Hi
Here's the opinion of a newbie

9 of wands : despite all the difficulties you managed to built your business even if it was hard for you

6 of pentacles : I agree about the financial difficulties, but I also think that you have invested a lot in your business and you don't have the money you expected in return.

Page of pentacles : it's not a sign of wealth but i think it's not a bad card. I think it's telling you that your income will not increase a lot because this business is still in a begining stage, but you won't be in a total misery. I see the princess/page as a good learner and as someone who is able to take advantage of her experience. If this is your behaviour i think it means you're on the right path.

Good luck! :)

pandap

Hi
Here's the opinion of a newbie

9 of wands : despite all the difficulties you managed to built your business even if it was hard for you

6 of pentacles : I agree about the financial difficulties, but I also think that you have invested a lot in your business and you don't have the money you expected in return.

Page of pentacles : it's not a sign of wealth but i think it's not a bad card. I think it's telling you that your income will not increase a lot because this business is still in a begining stage, but you won't be in a total misery. I see the princess/page as a good learner and as someone who is able to take advantage of her experience. If this is your behaviour i think it means you're on the right path.

Good luck! :)

Hi Esk,

That's great, thanks. The future makes more sense now. I also think you're on the mark with the 6 of pentacles - as I haven't got as much out of it as I thought I would have at this stage. Everyone's telling me it takes time to build up, but I was hoping I'd be reaping more than I am.