Conscious Channeling from the Akashic Records When You Are Reading Tarot Cards

celeste

I apologise Holmes, if I hijacked your thread with the akashic records comments. I will try not to do it again. Carry on.

poivre

Got the book!

I'm not the greatest reader, I pick and choose what I read and
usually don't read from first page to last.

Akashic Records and ascended Masters was the interest.
I still don't get it.

Interested in the first 90 pages out of 336.
Not a pro by any means at all, but I feel this is a good beginners
book to learn how to Tarot.

I always learn something from every book but feel I was
looking for more or different information according to "my"
interpetation of
Conscious Channelling from the Akashic Records.

Good book but feel the advanced readers here may find it boring???

Only a post,
for I know little...
ros
:)

HOLMES

ah hail ros, and celeste

to celeste ,

I didnt see your posts about the askashic records highjackin, it is no problem for it is good for other people to see others take on the akashic records.
and this thread is a thread on the book, and so i consider it the book thread and not mine eheh.

to ros.

i would agree that it is indeed a very good beginner book and it will lead one to start inuitively reading sooner then others.
i would get where you are coming from ros about you dont' get it.
there is like two to three pages on the ascended masters themselves. and you figure with this kind of book that it would be covered more in depth.
yet then it would be "channelling the ascended masters while reading the tarot " as opposed to the akashic records.

the ascended masters and the protection rituals in the books are good for when opening up one third eye, which is what this book is truly about from how i understand it.

opening up one third eye,, learning the basics of the tarot , then letting them go so you can so move on to the next step with the clairvision growing as you pratice it.

i don't know,, as an sort of intermediate tarot person i found the excerises fascinating and the description on how to read with the third eye while doing a tarot reading opened up the doors for me.
the tarot meanings myself i never studied though for i thought i had a good basis of some of the meanings :) .

for a person who comes from a inuitative approach with hardly any book learning, there may be even excerises , advice how to take that to the next level.

are you going to give the third eye excerises while reading the tarot a try down the line sometimes ?

poivre

It's an easy to read book and feel that maybe summer time
is not my best time to understand information. My reply was just general
on what I know next to nothing about the subjects.

I'll be going through the book over the next couple months,
picking up information here and there. In the fall, I'll get back
to serious study.

With your reply post...
in time I'll get it!!! :)

Thanks HOLMES,
take care,
ros
:)