Conscious Channeling from the Akashic Records When You Are Reading Tarot Cards

The crowned one

HOLMES said:
I am placing an order today and should get it within two weeks,
i hope it is a good purchase ,, look forward to the review then :)

I am looking forward to your review, seems to me he is spreading himself very thinly over multiply ideologies.

HOLMES

a review of the book

first of all let me say that my first look at the book as it came out of the box was it was quite longer then a normal book.

from 91 to 336 it is all on tarot meanings, which was was good for from the contents i was expecting most of it to be on channeling and a little bit on tarot meanings.
yet i don't exactly like this as for any card , she gives a page for divinatory meanings, then two pages for the card meanings in any of the postions of the celetic cross.
that is good for someone learning positional readings, as it will give a good basis for a person down the line to apply this to 7 card readings, or 15 position readings.
I was hoping to see some channeling on the card meanings themselves,
and there is a worry that a beginning reader may stick to these meanings in the celtic cross spread as their bible.

from 74 to 90 it is based on the celtic cross of the tarot which i don't mind as a celtic cross reader, it is here that you see a sample reading which you get to see her method of channeling,(more on that down in the review).

from 1 to 90 you get the background of where she is coming, including stuff like crystals, the soul journey, an astrology primer

at the beginning she mentions some ascended masters and what they actually work with
but then goes on for 10 pages about astrology, which shes uses in her readings for all the minors has a planet in sign so it gives people a good astrology base.
then it goes on to the soul journey for two pages, with a mentionon of the lords of karma.

page 18 and nineteen talks about the lords of karam and their offices,
of which there are many,, the great white brotherhood, the ascended masters, and planetary and galatic beings who serve in such way.

I have always tended to put the great white brotherhood and the ascended masters together, and i have no idea who the planetary beings could be,, perhaps pleidans? it makes no mention of it.
and who are the galatic beings.. in my mind i am picturing galactus.
the main point is they are here to serve, and oversee your life as you travel it.
the new moon is when progress is given to them by your master teachers,
and the full moon is when reward is given to you based on your karmic actions.
first i heard of that.
then she talks about the mind, chakras, the power of thought,(and how to control negative daydreaming .

then it starts getting good in the medition section where you can use medition to connnect to the light, some prayers as you work to connect with the universal source,
then to use this medition to clear departed souls who are lost, and to clear houses.

Ummm what ? how did we get to preparing to connect to the ascended masters to clearing lost souls from houses ? there is a reason for it i can see but i have to get to the actual channeling.
but before i go on,, i guess that is because it is to prepare you for such work down the line , in case people come to see you for psychic reasons.

before you channel , the higher self agrees to it, , it goes to your soul in the 8 chakra , down through the crown, and then to the third eye,,
THIRD EYE ? ISN'T THAT PSYCHIC ?
wiat there is more,

but first we go to what is a tarot master,
people are drawn to the tarot for in their past live, they were readers of the tarot, they have walked the royal road of the tarot, and other areas of this field (that is the key concept here ,, other areas),
and by doing so they have established a clear communication channel, and thus achieved the key to the askashic records.
other areas for me would be like healing, astrology, numerology, mysticism, perhaps druidism, shamanic things.
it isnt to unlikely since tarot has been around for so many years and i was born in 1975,, some where between then and 1890 to 1974 in a past life i could of studied the tarot, or some other psychic tool.
or all the way back in the time of king athur been a druid, or a mystic back in greek times.
that is possible.

and so the tarot master in this life time should use medition and other techiques to keep their lower self in line so the higher self can flow through.
that makes sense.
from there it goes to setting up your reading table, and how to use crystals to protect you.

then to the three stages of learning the tarot,, which are ,

first stage getting to know the tarot
second stage, learning to use the tarot on friends and family
third stage, after three to four months of daily pratice you can read for strangers,
remember that this involves daily medition and she advocates reading for imaginary people as a way of learning the tarot. which i would imagine that people could that further and read for daily events, aka will the stock market fall, or what can be done to improve the business pratices of donald trump. eheh

one thing here is she talks about your chosen tarot master, which would indicate you choose or met an ascended master who would then insure that the information you recieve will come from the askashic records.
this seems to have come all the sudden,into stage 1.

and field of specialities are
commuinicating with the departed,
with earth bound souls,
past life reading
blue print (life contract readings )
intergalatic reading (hunh)
and six month readings ah a pratical one that i know poeple come for,

in the third stages she mentions that people coming for past lives and amazing the akashic records open up for you and you begin to recieve.
how do you know ?
remember that third eye i was talking about ? that is to be part of your practice.
and soon we will get to it,
but first she spends three pages going over reader equitee, stuff like setting a time, reading out of your house, and how you are just an information desk at a busy airport.

before doing a reading you do medition, to the light, to bust any boogie, to clear the space, to call in your choose ascended master, and to set up a double pyrmid to protect you and your client while reading.
then you disconnect when the reading is done.

now on to the third eye screen part.
you ask the ascended mastes about the card, and then wiat witha third eye screen within your mind, and wiat for pictures to appear there with some dialogue perhaps. trust in it, don't panic if nothing shows up.
i guess this is why first stage and second stage are so important to build up the third eye i would gather.

she says she uses red for her benefit,, and green for information to share with the client. kind of a light at a movie theatre i would imagine.
and it gets easier every time.

here she goes into a reader who is not praticed in this method,
and instead channels the lower ego and listens to lost souls and earthbound souls, and cause fear.
and makes up stories for the client to hear, and charges highway robbery prices,, such karma will come back to to them, and double as they take on the karma of the person they read for , for they caused karma to be done to them.

and from there she into learning the tarot, at page 74 with the celtic cross.
now on to her sample reading.

to me her sample reading is based on how to give a psychic reading basically
asking for advice on how does this card affect their past, as it is in the past position and describing on seeing the information in the third eye screen like a little movie.

the only difference here i would see and a normal psychic reading is two things,
1. she focuses on recieving the information from upwards as opposed as reading the person with her senses.
2. and she has a long range of tarot study to flow from.

which has alwasy been my point, an inutive reader should study the tarot as much as possible, givining their inuition a larger base from which to flow that would be correct.

with that in mind,, i guess it is how to give a pratical psychic reading using the focus of channeling that psychic. information..
as opposed to the crown center and flowing with inner dialogue as a method of pure channeling.
with her method she asks a question and gets an answer, supposedly,,
i havent' asked questions but just it flow..

this book is translated from her native language so that may of interuppted the flow of the book as well.

for her actual tarot meanings,
7 of cups, testing your wisdom,
many opportunties to choose from,
reversed
idecisive, never listens to warnings of the innner voice.

the client journey has reached a crossroad where the are offered many choices all at once.
each cupshas a gift,and its own set of conquences, they must be careful, for they will need to make the right choice before making the final decision.
with the right choice the can be sucessfull, and progress to the next level,
the wrong choice will lead them to the hard path of learning,
is the client listening to their desire or t heir commons sense,
ruled by neptune and virgo.

sample from the third position in the celtic cross, fifulls the possible outcome of the first two cards.
no need for any mor excuses the door for opportnity is wide open, the only obstacle is in the 7 placement, this wil indicate what need to be looked at and changed.

some of these concepts i dont' agree with,, and some i do,,
perhaps i should look further at this psychic channeling,
it could be a good book for a person looking to devlop their tarot , and psychic skills, and spiritual path together all at once.

still i would reccomend it after someone has a more tarot basis like spiritual tarot, 78 degrees, or tarot for yourself perhaps.

even for me some things i will have to study further in this book, any questions out there let me know.

celeste

I can do this at will, after being connected to my guides and power animals, and being introduced to shamanic principals and journeying. No book ever got me there, or convinced me that it was real. Sometimes you just have to put the books away and act on faith and that is what produces the experience.

HOLMES said:
there is according to some circles, and guides,, a group of records in some astral libary,
edgar crayce channeling was a big proponet of this as well ,
in these libaries would be everything we have ever did, in this life and in our past lives, and so those who are able to channel, read on past lives access some of this files in some way.

it also has everything we will ever do ,, and that is how we are able to do life readings from, and how edgar was able to give his channeled life readings from with accuracy.

there are at least two gospels books out there, that are based on the two channels accessing these records to get a true account of what jesus did and said.

it is kind of like the universal mind,, which controls these records, and who helps okies plans we make for ourselves before we are born.

as free will and choice is such a big part of our evolutions these akashic records must be extremely flexible as well as being rigid.

edited to add

so in theory being able to connect in any part to these records while doing our readings should help.

HOLMES

yes,, however,

there are many who cannot do this at will, even after being connected to their guides, or power animals or underwent shamanic training.
I am sure I am not the only case, as a person who channels, does reiki, read tarot, been to sweat lodges. there are others in the world who do this, and ask why can't i do that as well.

i am sure it is more then then putting the books away and acting on faith, for them, yet what it is it, would be their own person journey and obstacles.

for myself, I can not see the guides clairovyance, hear them, clair audience, and so my clairarecognizance or however it is spelled the one that comes through the spiritual center is not enough for me.

the reason for that is, what if i make a mistake and based on my advice they made a drastic life change and it wasn't for the best as the things i saw were just my best hopes for them,, and not their actual askashic records.

now when I read the tarot sometimes there is a little glimpse of some askashic records contact but alwasy in the way i never expect, a word meant so much to them, or a phrase.
with that in mind i feel comfortable reading the tarot for it is based on tarot theory, pratice, and so I have some basis for when it inevitably goes wrong.

I say inevitably for even the most well known mediums say they are not a 100 percent accurate. sylvia browne, john edwards, and james van pragh among them even say this about themselves. as such as a responsible person for myself, I can't even try to take it on faith til I have 95 to 99 percent accuracy.

granted I stopped focusing on my psychic eye years ago to focus on the crown center, I took it on faith that it would be developed over time naturally, and while i have had dreams,get some insights, nothing to the point where I am ready to comment on people blue print, or their ashaskic records where I am ready to comment "yes that is it."
note i did use the tarot to do past life readings, and life plan readings as an exchange here on the atf, and it was fun.
i did find the past life readings did hurt the third eye (forhead) and the feedback was good,, but not good enough to convince me that I was actually giving past life readings. so obivously more devlopment was needed on my part.

with that in mind, this book has presented to me a first systematic way of using, and devloping the third eye for reading with the tarot.
something i was looking for in the psychic tarot, and the inuitive tarot but was disappointed in that regard.

it is for that reason I give this book a thumbs up for such organied devlopment, trusting that those who pratice their psychic and spiritual devlopment with this system will have enough good heart, and sense to not to take it on faith, but to give readings only after they are accurate with high 90s percent accuracy.
they can only know that through pratice, experience.

note to those who read this, I am speaking for my own accuracy standards.

celeste

You will never be that accurate if you judge yourself by others confirmation of the information you give. That goes for tarot readings as well.
The ego is a strong thing and does not like to be challenged. If something doesn't fit in with thier idea of themselves they protest it-even I do -it's called being human.

I don't always know where all the information fits or even if it does for the past or the future but I do trust what I see and hear because when I doubt myself and don't say a thing for fear of being wrong or thought stupid I am always proven (later) that my first impression was correct-usually by the querant themselves. They'll say no no and then confirm something I thought privately but didn't say. But that is ok and perfectly normal. People can't see all aspects of themselves and perhaps if we could it would be too overwhelming.

I greatly respect and trust my guides even if not all thier information is corroborated. I think that was a lesson to trust myself and I do now. It doesn't matter to me now whether the reading is accepted as the gospel by the querant or not. My teacher says sometimes some of the information is only for the reader to know because the querant is not always ready to hear it.

How many times have querants tried to co-erce and manipulate a tarot reading into what they wanted to hear? It is the same for any other type of reading-including akashic or any other type of mediumship. My sister used to be a medium but she eventually quit doing it because of the ego demands of the people who are drawn to that.

I have to take breaks from reading the akashic records however, because I don't think it's good to strain that part of your brain too much. I know when I did the first ones it felt like I had burned a hole in the side of my head or something. However, after a long rest everything was fine. I believe in what I do and I think far from being arrogance or over-confidence it makes the ability stronger.

HOLMES

ah

yes, there are instances where people have recieved readings and blanked out,then realized later that it was true. you see this even on espiodes of crossing over where some of admitted to doing that.

the ego will come out in differnt ways for differnt people, that is one good thing about this tarot book for it warns about coming from the ego, and listening to the lower voices.

i would ask,, are you alwasy proven correct 100 percent?,

myself i can't make that claim for some of the feedback here on aeclectic, despite the glorious feedback i get sometimes, there are some that says i was halfright, and some that says i was wrong.
this one on the channeling reading thread i did, said I was wrong as my guides should of known what the person didn't tell me. I wondered that myself and came to the conclusion my human filter blocked out their information. i realized though i wasn't a psychic or doin a psychic reading.
of course at the time my focus was on life direction and not stuff like facts.
still it was a case where i wasnt' close to 100 percent correct.

the one thing that surpises me though is when i got some emails months after saying the reading i did was right, there was one or two that have happend that way since i came here.
and friends telling me who i read for in person came to me months after it was correct.
that is better then having people coming a year later and say boy were you wrong. eheh.
still I would say i am striving to be better, more accurate, better able to convey the information.

with that in mind, i would say that excerises in the book would serve to give me a pratical basis for which to study and apply the open third eye.
and serve to help those who are just opening their eye.
(what does that mean anyways,, it is alwasy open just that people are mentally ready to believe it, or ready to recieve from it, so they block it).

regarding the pain, yup i had it when doing the past lives readings, i think doing two spreads a person didnt' help. perhaps that is what scared me there, pushing myself too far that i stopped on such readings.
so i would still approach the book with caution.

I respect and trust the guides i work with,but dont' trust my own ability to convey psychic information, and in the opening to channel guides, there are those guides that predict and those that dont',, at the time i made a decision to work with guides who don't predictions but soul lessons.

perhaps when I decide to work with one of the ascended masters in this fashion it may take on a more psychic approach when i read the tarot.

I know about people wanting to manipulate the reading for their own purpose, it is for that reason i rarely give myself a reading. for i know that with my own knowledge of the tarot i could easily see what i wanted to see, as oppose to what i needed to see.

I am glad that you respect and trust your guides, and yes trust does make the flow stronger,
you do realize that the reply to your post and about close to 100 accuracy as possible as a arrow to shoot for, wasnt' a criticism of your reading ability but a teaching, or advice for all aspiring people learning to read the tarot inuitively, psychically.

that is the beauty of the reading exchange here,, it gives people a venue for which to pratice, and check on their accuracy, for that reason I always for feedback.
and look forward to doing this book techique sometime in the future with some of the people here.

The crowned one

celeste said:
You will never be that accurate if you judge yourself by others confirmation of the information you give. That goes for tarot readings as well.
The ego is a strong thing and does not like to be challenged. If something doesn't fit in with thier idea of themselves they protest it-even I do -it's called being human.

So true.

HOLMES, I enjoyed your review, very thorough.

celeste

No, according to the people I have done akashic readings for , it wasn't always 100% accurate. But how do you judge a thing like that? If it feels right to them and is in line with their view of things then it is accurate to them. When I read tarot and people doubt the things I tell them, they always come back about a month or two later, sometimes six,and say," you know what you said happened." There is some small satisfaction in that, even though if it's only ego talking. My first tarot teacher, as I think I told you, was more into making money than she was about being accurate and helping people. That made me almost allergic to the ego-side of being a reader. I don't advertise much, most of my clients are from word of mouth. I just do what feels right, and that has served me well so far. Whenever someone wants more and more readings (usually on the same subject)and they get addicted to wanting know more and more the flow just stops. Often they will blame it on me, they can't see their own ego needs to be inflated. This isn't always the case of course. I too, need to set some boundaries.

Also I have noticed that too much analysing and disecting things (like mediumship of any kind) also stops the flow. It's like saying to spirit you don't trust them. So of course the information starts to peter out. That is just my opinion and observations.

mingbop

But with this stuff -- akashic records stuff -- anybody can say anything they like - who can prove it right or wrong ? I could give readings and say it was akashic records....anybody could !!!
People can't be asked to accept things that have no backup . Too much of this leaves the door open for sceptics to declare all mediums, psychics, and readers are frauds. We don't want to give them ammunition- life is hard enough for us !
If somebody said to me "ok I have a message from this wee lady, walks with a limp, has an irish accent , baked a lot, " etc etc - then I might recognize my granny and THEN I might accept it ... but a reading purporting to come from records that nobody living has ever seen, why should I believe or even listen? It's easy to talk the talk isnt it?
I am not NOT getting at anybody personally, just stating how I see this. !

celeste

mingbop said:
But with this stuff -- akashic records stuff -- anybody can say anything they like - who can prove it right or wrong ? I could give readings and say it was akashic records....anybody could !!!
People can't be asked to accept things that have no backup . Too much of this leaves the door open for sceptics to declare all mediums, psychics, and readers are frauds. We don't want to give them ammunition- life is hard enough for us !
If somebody said to me "ok I have a message from this wee lady, walks with a limp, has an irish accent , baked a lot, " etc etc - then I might recognize my granny and THEN I might accept it ... but a reading purporting to come from records that nobody living has ever seen, why should I believe or even listen? It's easy to talk the talk isnt it?
I am not NOT getting at anybody personally, just stating how I see this. !

I know what you are saying, and it does sound like alot of hokum, and I would have agreed with you a year ago before I was initiated into Reiki/Shamanism. After that took place I was powerfully connected with my guides and was able to do and see alot of things that I couldn't before. It is basically about seeing patterns (if you are having trouble with X in this life,chances are good you had trouble with X in other lives and are still working at it). I don't profit in any way from doing this, nor do I promote myself. Upon telling them what I have seen in the akashic records from thier request most can relate to what I have to say afterward. There is a recognition of the pattern if not the circumstances or the lifetime-although that happens too more often than not. Just because something is unfamiliar doesn't make it not valid.
Also, I am not responding personally to your post, just trying to clear things up so maybe you could understand a little better. I sign my name "Woman who walks between Worlds" because my teacher has urged me to and it feels right. I am actually a pretty shy person and not in the habit of trying to grab the limelight. It's a strange phenomena to explain to others who haven't been there but I know it exists because I (and others) have been there several times. It can be like a tarot reading in that it gives comfort as well because there is often "voice-over" spiritual messages that are personal to the people involved. I am lucky- I get visual AND audio, my teacher only gets the audio.
I guess for some people you have to have experienced it before you believe.