OTHER decks you want in a POCKET TIN?

greatdane

I hope all get the decks they want in a pocket tin!

I don't know why this wasn't done more before, maybe because publishers didn't think about it or thought there wouldn't be an interest?

But there are so many pluses to a pocket deck well done (the image as large as possible, the borders non existent or as small as possible):

Easy to carry and the tin protects it, easy to shuffle, yet still large enough to see images.

Where's the big downside? Obviously not all decks could be a pocket size if there is a ton of detail, but sooo many, after reading all the decks here people would love in a pocket, would seem to be PERFECT for pocket size!

G6

Although I think the tin requests should be reserved to bring back desireable OOP decks...

I would buy Deviant Moon in a tin.

I didn't want to say it because there are so many editions/choices available for this deck, BUT...

G6

DruidCraft in a Tin

I'd buy two if they would. I love the Druidcraft. Beats any other deck with similar theme in my opinion. But I often choose other decks like the Green Witch because the Druidcraft is so big and hard to handle when doing readings as well as carry with me on the go.

DruidCraft is a prime candidate because the standard was printed too big and it's a well liked deck.

I would buy DruidCraft in a tin

greatdane

G6 We want what we want! And nothing wrong with that :)

Really, I think we will see so many more decks in pocket. It is such a win win for a publisher to do a regular and a pocket, especially for decks that sell well. It's not an either/or as many would buy both or for those who may find the regular too large, and wouldn't have bought it, they would buy the pocket.

BUT I do think it's also great to have it in a TIN. I really don't care for boxes, I like the sturdiness of the tins so much.

G6

Really, I think we will see so many more decks in pocket. It is such a win win for a publisher to do a regular and a pocket, especially for decks that sell well. It's not an either/or as many would buy both or for those who may find the regular too large, and wouldn't have bought it, they would buy the pocket.

BUT I do think it's also great to have it in a TIN. I really don't care for boxes, I like the sturdiness of the tins so much.

Okay, Deviant Moon Borderless in a Tin for October 2016 release. ;-)

littlethings

I would love DruidCraft in a tin! And the Sacred Rose was my first tarot deck, so I would buy that, too.

reall

Happy Tarot!

I want all cute decks in borderless mini/pocket tin edition starting with Happy Tarot!^^ (surprised no one mentioned that before!^^lolz ;))

Terrapin

Since US Games is making these and this is a perennial deck of thiers, The Sacred Rose :).

Another vote for the mysterious and weird Sacred Rose. One of my oldest and most loved decks. How awesome it would be to carry it around as a little pal. Doubt it would ever happen though; don't get the idea its very popular nowadays.

Also, the Druidcraft--or at least get rid of the borders in some future printing!

Mostly though, please, the Albano Waite in a tin. The other RWS classics seem to be appearing tinned, how about it?

lark

Mostly though, please, the Albano Waite in a tin. The other RWS classics seem to be appearing tinned, how about it?
For sure that would be wonderful.
I mean the Radiant gets to be in a tin before the Albano Waite???!!!
Now that just WRONG.
And a Hoi Polloi in a tin would be heaven.