OTHER decks you want in a POCKET TIN?

greatdane

OK, the AQUARIAN in a pocket tin is now available. We have the Morgan Greer, and some others.

SO, what other decks would you love to see in a pocket tin?

None are coming to mind for me at the moment...but I'm sure some will!

G6

Nigel Jackson Tarot

lark

I'd love a Robin Wood in a tin...please...pretty please.

nisaba

Well ... decks I don't already own <grin>.

Nemia

Shadowscapes!!!

:rolleyes: Only joking....

Thoth-to-go would be a nice option.

Darkmage

Reprint the Tarot Classic in a tin. I prefer the Lo Scarabeo Marseilles because of the brighter colours, but they don't do decks in tins like USG does. It's still a nice Marseille variant and would do well for a revival.

1JJ in a tin would be awesome for the same reasons.

New Palladini in a tin would be nice. I like the Aquarian and should take a look at the tinned version.

Universal Waite'd be nice too.

Marseille Cats, because reasons.

stellar4

Royal Fez Moroccan - in a tin, out of a tin, wrapped in newspaper, large size, pocket size, whatever.... Just get it back in print Mr Kaplan and I'll buy each and every version you put out!

Le Fanu

Royal Fez Moroccan - in a tin, out of a tin, wrapped in newspaper, large size, pocket size, whatever.... Just get it back in print Mr Kaplan and I'll buy each and every version you put out!
I have a hunch there's a copyright thing going on. Was the artwork done in 1958? What's that fast forwarded 70 years? That's my theory...

In a tin? Just any of them. Has to be US Games of course as they're the only ones who do tins. Maybe the Japaridze? But not enough of a classic yet. It seems to be the classic, tímeless ones that get the tin treatment.

Disa

I could use a Hanson Roberts in a tin. That one goes everywhere with me, and it looks like it, too.

Calcifer

It'll never happen, but I would LOVE a Wild Unknown in a pocket tin !!