OTHER decks you want in a POCKET TIN?

greatdane

OK PEEPS Why doesn't someone do a poll?

Just list maybe five or six decks that seem most mentioned, have people vote, so publishers can see? Do an email campaign for the most popular one or two decks to START....?
ATers email US Games or other publishers (although most haven't seemed to be into doing the pocket tins, but maybe....).

I did this already, more than once, so I would LOVE to see someone pick up the ball and run with it so others can get decks they want.

IF YOU REALLY want a deck, roll with it! :)

Dee Ell

I'd want a borderless Universal Waite. The vibrant but subtle Belgian printing, not the gaudier Italian printing...

(I know it gets a bad rep because the scans online look either insipid or garish, but it's a really beautiful version - especially for anyone who loves the Hanson-Roberts as it's colored by the same artist!)

Nemia

The CBD would be nice to have in a tin, and the Vacchetta as well (Tarot of the Master). They're nice and clear and can easily be read even in smaller size.

Lunarien

I really like Whimsical Tarot and would like it to come in a tin :)

G6

POLL POSTED

Just list maybe five or six decks that seem most mentioned, have people vote, so publishers can see? Do an email campaign for the most popular one or two decks to START....?
ATers email US Games or other publishers (although most haven't seemed to be into doing the pocket tins, but maybe....).

I did this already, more than once, so I would LOVE to see someone pick up the ball and run with it so others can get decks they want.

IF YOU REALLY want a deck, roll with it! :)

Hey GD,

I posted a poll with some likely suspects...

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=260092

greatdane

Good for you, G6! :)

That's how things get done and I'm glad you've gotten the ball rolling.

Here's to everyone getting the deck they want!

Jen P

I'd love to get a pocket or mini-sized Gilded Reverie Lenormand in a tin AND
a pocket or mini-sized Fin de Siecle Kipper in a tin - both by Ciro Marchetti!!!

G6

I'd love to get a pocket or mini-sized Gilded Reverie Lenormand in a tin AND
a pocket or mini-sized Fin de Siecle Kipper in a tin - both by Ciro Marchetti!!!

Lol, good choices! ;-)

Nickigirl

All the decks should come like this! Even the ones that would be tiny in this size would be ok with me. I'd have a large deck to study at home and a pocket tin deck to take out - even if I couldn't see all of the detail, they'd be clear enough to reference to the bigger deck in my memory.
But I'd love Linestrider, Mary-el, and Lunatic!