Green Witch Tarot

InkyAlchemy

I check my order everyday on the off chance that it might ship early :)

HallowedNight

Wow, this deck is gorgeous! I've been looking for a "witchy" deck that's more...earthy, I suppose, and this seems to be just the thing. Plus it's borderless... I liiiike. I'll probably wait a while before ordering just to see a few reviews, but what a lovely new addition to the world of tarot! It's definitely going on my (already mildly ridiculous) wish list. :^D

InkyAlchemy

Yes, HallowedNight -- earthy and borderless! Definitely plusses in my book! I hope it ships early. Can't wait to get my delivery confirmation.

Piasabird

Mine is ordered! [emoji4]

HallowedNight

Yes, HallowedNight -- earthy and borderless! Definitely plusses in my book! I hope it ships early. Can't wait to get my delivery confirmation.

Is it supposed to ship the first of September? Or sometime in the middle of the month? I can't find anything about it!

InkyAlchemy

Is it supposed to ship the first of September? Or sometime in the middle of the month? I can't find anything about it!

Amazon gives a publication date of 9/8, but my order says it's scheduled for shipping 9/22 -- I'm hoping that's just conservative and not right.

Piasabird

Ann's website says Sept. 8.

HallowedNight

Amazon gives a publication date of 9/8, but my order says it's scheduled for shipping 9/22 -- I'm hoping that's just conservative and not right.

Oh, thank you! I'm super excited to see some box openings and reviews~

Scarlet Woodland

Might depend where we all are... mine says Sept 15th through BookDepository.

MoonGypsy

Here in the USA it says:
Arriving Mon, Sep 14 - Fri, Sep 18
Not yet shipped

[i pre-ordered on Amazon a couple of months ago]