10 of Wands as an Action

rwcarter

I'd assume that I just have to slog it out and do all the "heavy lifting" myself.

I've never yet met a situation where, when devoid of help, I couldn't do it all on my own. Sometimes it seems difficult, but I've always come out the other side of all situations in my past without dying.

I am aware that I cannot do this on my own and I want to ask for help. If I ask for help the action the other person will take will be the 10 of Wands.
The 10W can definitely be a "what doesn't kill us makes us stronger" card! But since the question centered around asking another for help, I don't think that quite fits in this case. Laurelle, of course, may disagree.

Rodney

Laurelle

The 10W can definitely be a "what doesn't kill us makes us stronger" card! But since the question centered around asking another for help, I don't think that quite fits in this case. Laurelle, of course, may disagree.

Rodney

The person will not help me. The burden is on me and that's okay. Like nisaba said, I'll come out alive. Just some help would have made everything less stressful.

The question was "if I tell this person what I'm going through will they help," but I wasn't even able to say everything or anything really. It was a very cut and dry conversation. Who knows maybe if they knew the truth, they would have offered assistance but that truth was never able to come forward.