Solar New Moon combined with progressive New Moon

Ronia

All I can see here is pregnancy. Unexpected. The 5/8 houses tension brings pregnanices too and with all this Uranus/Moon participation...And the IC is sensitive... And Jupiter return on the Asc...

214red

All I can see here is pregnancy. Unexpected. The 5/8 houses tension brings pregnanices too and with all this Uranus/Moon participation...And the IC is sensitive... And Jupiter return on the Asc...

I can see pregnancy as a strong possibility especially with my progressed new moon in 5th house in Jan, i have other indicators in other divination methods. I can can see a move of home, a home business,and money from someone

Ronia

Play the lottery, Red! :D

Ronia

Oh my. Lots of good luck wishes!

I read today that Mars is responsible for triggering events. Now I have to find ut how exactly and what happens in these charts to find out if there will be events or just wishing.

214red

Oh my. Lots of good luck wishes!

I read today that Mars is responsible for triggering events. Now I have to find ut how exactly and what happens in these charts to find out if there will be events or just wishing.

i just a message from my guides saying mars in virgo.... and yes my mars is in virgo but i remembered its retro at the moment, just on the cusp of my 6th house trying to join my progressed venus...

now need to find a trigger event....the venus transit is hitting my vertex

however the new moon tonight lays a direct hit on my progressed sun in the 5th house, my natal mars might become active there...hmmm not sure but its there some where. however mercury the ruler of my 6th house does just happen to be transiting my 11th house opposite my mars.....

214red

i think the answer to your orignal message is yes the new moon will apear in both, looking bat 2012/13's SR and the new moon shows there which makes sense as a i am summer baby and my Progressed new moon is showing in that one as it happens in Jan 2013

Ronia kindly put up my charts too:
https://picasaweb.google.com/simplya...85072913413698

Ronia

I just can't pinpoint events in my charts. :( I look at Mars but I can't.

214red

it may be the blind leading the blind but i will at it at lunchtime. i likely wont pinppoint events only themes. perhaps we should start by discounting events, so what do you want to see and we can se eif its happening

Ronia

I was actually trying to learn how to time or at least define events in the charts, you know? Taking all the charts together: natal+transits; solar return; and finally progressive. Putting them all together, looking at trends that are repeating or at least significant patterns repeating, and then trying to figure out how Mars would play and when. I guess it would be a transit of Mars I should be looking for... But I can't pinpoint it. :( He will be going over my Venus again and going back and forth in my 8th house till April. Not my dreamed placement but who knows.

I'm trying to see a new possibility for a happy personal relationship. Second, work/career/money improvement. Last but not least, moving to a better place because this one here is not exactly my dream come true.