New Deck Creation

Tomsde

I'm about to launch into working on my own Tarot deck again, I had taken a long hiatus. The question remains though, if I will pick up again on the deck I was developing or start a totally new deck with a totally new concept. I am contemplating doing a Toon Tarot which would feature cute cartoon characters in mostly contemporary settings. I'm just wondering how interested people would be in purchasing such a deck; I know there are some whimsical decks on the market and I've noted that people seem to like to buy them. Since deck creation is a major under taking, I'd like to know that there is a potential market for such a deck.

I'd wanted to work on this for several months now, but since I had a major computer failure I've not been able to get anything done since it was in the shop a long time and I'm still in the process of restoring my software.

HudsonGray

Focus on the one you have the strongest affinity for.

OR work on both decks at the same time -- doing the research on the card meanings and tuning the pictures to the particulars of the different decks.