Pictures of our reading space/table

Alpha-Omega

I posted before that I do my readings at my desk, I wanted to post pics now since I bought a new desk I am more willing to share. While I was shopping for it I was thinking to myself "Hmm which one would be good for doing readings on?" I picked a nice Glass and metal desk, its modern and is fits well in my room and has a nice blue tint to it.

I keep everything low key since most people don;t know I do readings, I keep all my decks and books locked up in 2 fileing draws.

These photos are Big but the file size should not be there only 400KB or so.

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/3082/desk2ft7.jpg
I got everything a desk needs, A Lava lamp, amethyst crystal, and a PS2 lol

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/4769/desk1ks3.jpg
I have my Tarot of the new vision out here, I do not have a spread cloth so I am useing an old Cashme Scarf, it works just as good.

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/1038/topdrawdecksix4.jpg
Here is where I keep my decks

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/549/bottomdrawbooksha0.jpg
and this is where my books are, all safe and secure.

room

That Martini glass looks a bit lost on your desk.

Very nice set up though. You sure have a lot books.

Alpha-Omega

room said:
That Martini glass looks a bit lost on your desk.

Very nice set up though. You sure have a lot books.

lol I got alot of junk in the martini glass

Grizabella

That's a great idea to have all your tarot "stuff" in the file drawers there. I've got mine mostly all stored right here in or near my desk where I can get to it easily when I want to, but my storage is shoe boxes, wooden boxes, plastic drawer units and one rolling cart with drawers next to my desk. I share a house with my daughter so it's me, her and three grandkids here. Just being this organized about it is essential or I'd never find anything.

Alpha-Omega

Solitaire* said:
That's a great idea to have all your tarot "stuff" in the file drawers there. I've got mine mostly all stored right here in or near my desk where I can get to it easily when I want to, but my storage is shoe boxes, wooden boxes, plastic drawer units and one rolling cart with drawers next to my desk. I share a house with my daughter so it's me, her and three grandkids here. Just being this organized about it is essential or I'd never find anything.

yea its great, Everything is orginized and can be locked for safty :) I have had trouble with storgae since I was always buying new books and now my book and deck collection is to large to hide in smaller places like before I needed somthing that was large and that would not look suspisous. The lock is a Must for me.

HearthCricket

Playing with the Druidcraft!

Attachments

• P1011115Druidcraft.jpg
    P1011115Druidcraft.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 591

Alpha-Omega

HearthCricket said:
Playing with the Druidcraft!
I just got the druidcraft the other day, My first though was, OH MY GOD THESE CARDS ARE HUGE!!!! They are the biggest cards in my collection and makes all the other cards look like mini decks lol How do u shuffle them? Its hard for me.

HearthCricket

Romping with the Golden Tarot....

Attachments

• P1011111gGoldenTarotTT.jpg
    P1011111gGoldenTarotTT.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 521

firefrost

Alpha-Omega said:
I just got the druidcraft the other day, My first though was, OH MY GOD THESE CARDS ARE HUGE!!!! They are the biggest cards in my collection and makes all the other cards look like mini decks lol How do u shuffle them? Its hard for me.

I have small hands Alpha-Omega and I've learned over time to shuffle these lengthways. At first more fell/jumped out than were shuffled, but you get better.

Everyone - thanks for sharing your photo's - they're all beautiful.

room

Boy, I love these themes HC, they just look wonderful.

I like the picture and the crucifix you have with the Golden. You must keep Betty hopping at Tarot Totes--she loves to match things too, so I'm sure she gets a big kick out of your efforts and purchases.

Is this smaller table one you use frequently--didn't realize you used something other than the big dining table? Or maybe I missed it before--you post so many wonderful setups?