Pictures of our reading space/table

HearthCricket

room said:
Lovely HC!

Are those fairy figurines breeding on the sly?

Hehehe....no. Just a very giving husband who indulges me in my books, fairies and sometimes tarot! Wait until I post the Midsummer's Eve celebration! Remember the fairy tales? Never forget to invite a fairy!!

May

HearthCricket said:
Just had a fun little reading mixing the Mystic Faeries with the Victorian Flower Oracle. Goes lovely together!

Hey HC these are lovely... I hope I'm able to find a hubby who is so caring

AJ

I'll second Room's offer...I'll be glad to post photos for anyone who can't. Just PM me and we'll get it worked out.
I really enjoy looking at the reading spaces!

room

Wow!!

These are some drop-dead photos from moderndayruth. I have copied her comments below. She has some gorgeous art objects and books evident in her house. Yummy. I left some photos at the largest 1024 x 768 size so you could see that.

1) Portable Table

2) The "portable" table is the one that I arranged inspired by this thread, before I used to read all over my place and didn't actually have a place/table that's for Tarot readings exclusively :)

3) So, this the coffee table where most of my friends prefer to have readings... (it's because of the "aligning" sofa I guess)

4) So, this is the third and last place... lol This table I guess should be used for dining, again, it's used almost exclusively for readings.

5) Dining Table 2

I think these are lovely areas, so fancy and atmospheric for readings. My favourite is 3) with the lovely cloth and candles and the Tarot of Prague. That is gorgeous!!

AJ

Bravo ModernDayRuth! Lovely!
Thanks Room, for sharing them with us ~

HearthCricket

Those are just lovely, moderndayruth! Your fabrics are amazingly gorgeous! And the blue candles and candlestick holders are just lovely. You have beautiful furnishings in your home. I can see you reading from Egyptian decks and all sorts of exotic decks at these tables. The atmosphere is one of mystical energy and beauty. Thank you for sharing!

Bat Chicken

Holy Cow, mdr!!
I love your decorating....

HearthCricket

room said:
And, being a bit sketchy on where Montenegro is (geography was never my best subject) I looked up moderndayruth's country:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montenegro

No wonder her house is so interesting.

LOL I did the same thing, this morning, as I did a Madame Endora reading for her! I love this forum and people from all around the world!

moderndayruth

Hi everybody! Thank you for the comments! I was inspired by looking this thread and other pictures on AT to do some decoration :) The cloths... are my mothers shalls ... lol And the velvet one on the bigger table we made together :)
Guys, if somebody of you is coming to this part of the world, let me know, you can be my guest :)