valentine goodies exchange.....

Sienna

Got one of the goodies for my Valentine on Sat, am still looking around for that certain something ;), but definately want to get my packages off by the begining of the next week at the latest to ensure a delivery before the 14th!

I for one, don't care that my gift is not coming from a man! Woman have better taste anyway! LOL!

Eco74

I've not pricked my fingers even once yet.. :D

Today: getting some needed supplies.
Saturday: more shopping.
And then hopefully it will all be complete and ready to be sent so as to arrive on time.

This time, I wonder if we will be able to wait till Valentines Day to open the parcels up. })

a_shikhs

Bought a few more goodies today evening for my valentine.. But still looking for something really particular and hope to find it in a few days.. :)

Guiding Cauldron

oh lovey thoughts 2day:)

Oh joy !! I've gotten four items for my person, and made two homemade items :) Now i'm working on a homemade card, a celtic knot design, and a labarynth design. Theres also some hard candy and dark chocolate candy wafers. I think i also have time to make one more goody, then i can post the first week of feb :) I to am makeing for "in the spirit"of valentines day and from the heart to share.

A_S I love all your lil poetry quotes they have been great! :)

Cheers all :)

a_shikhs

All my goodies are gathered and packed.. Just waiting to buy one goody and then voila.. :) Will be posting it by next week max so that it reaches my valentine in time.. ;) :love:

a_shikhs

The measure of love is when you love without measure. In life there are very rare chances that you'll meet the person you love and loves you in return. So once you have it, dont ever let go, the chance might never come your way again.. :love: :love:

Rowanne

Well, everything is bought/made, wrapped and packed and ready to go. I'll be posting it next week so that it get to its lucky person in time!!

Looking forward to getting my package too.........

Love & Blessings - Rowanne xx

Eco74

It's strange how quickly little red beads vanish on a blue surface..
I'm not sure how many of them I dropped on the carpet last night, but there are bound to be a few laying around and I very much doubt I'll ever see them again.

Still, there are plenty more to finish up the thing I'm working on. :D

Only that and two more more-or-less homemade things to go and then it'll all be finished up and ready to be sent. This coming weekend is the deadline to make sure it reaches the recipient in time so better keep my fingers flexed...

Sienna

Just to say my Valentines packages are on their way... I just would love to see my person's face when she opens it!! :D

Sienna

Rowanne,

I hope you get your package too! I was reading your posts on the Christmas Goodies exchange!:(

Sx