Deviant Moon: perfect bag or box??

stargazer

I like the gravestone artwear ilweran, especially the memento mori one.
Good choice!

WalesWoman

a bin liner bag and the dumpster?

shadowdancer

sorry Waleswoman, but not sure if you were joking here??

Davina

tabbycat

I'm right with you on that one, WalesWoman! Horrible deck- almost as nasty as the Solleone!

stargazer

This thread was clearly started for fans of the deck.
Have you two not heard the saying ‘if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all!’

Lets keep it nice please x

Sulis

Well when I get mine it's going in a black cotton velvet bag lined with either old gold or black dupion silk and the beads on the cord will be brass and jewel-toned, foil lined glass; (made by me :D).

This deck needs something regal and sumptuous yet dark.

Cosmic Ray

Yawn*I expected better from the members of this forum.

Back on topic,I store all of my cards in scented silk pouches. I have about 25 decks like this. Looking for a special moon one now. Sulis, can I order from your site?

Nightgarden

What is with this one? I'm thinking about the Bone chapel-red flower bag. Or the black "Art Nouveau" bag.

Nina*

WalesWoman said:
a bin liner bag and the dumpster?
Debs!!! Tsk tsk...

You certainly DO know the best box for this deck and it's NOT the dumpster!!!! ;)

faunabay

53rdspirit said:
I am looking for a jewel-colored harlequin patterned or themed box for my Deviant Moon Tarot --or something along the lines of richly colored clowns, jesters, carnival or mardi gras.
I don't have the Deviant Moon, but I do have some fabric I used for my Pearls of Wisdom that has a black background with different colored mardi gras masks all over - very bright. I don't have the deck so don't know if it would match or not.

I do have a enough fabric to make 2 more bags I think.....not into selling bags but I do have the extra fabric. (shrug) I bought more fabric than I needed because I wasn't sure whether I'd mess it up or not. LOL