Tarot of the Sidhe is Complete!

Mimers

Sidhe-Ra said:
Another publisher has replied asking for hard copies! Let's have some positive thoughts, everyone!!!

Love and Blessings,

Em xxx

Very cool :)

truelighth

All fingers and toes are crossed here as well :D. I really hope they will publish your wonderful deck!

Sidhe-Ra

I feel so blessed to have such steadfast and enthusiastic support. Thank you all so much!

Many Blessings,

Em xxxx

rogue

Good luck Em. I am positive this deck will get published.

Leo62

Sidhe-Ra said:
Another publisher has replied asking for hard copies! Let's have some positive thoughts, everyone!!!
Ooh just noticed this...great news! Fingers crossed - good luck :)

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you Lampkin and Leo 62, your support gives me great hope that I will one day see this baby in print! (Must try to get the book done...)

Blessings,

Em x

Jewel

Sidhe-Ra said:
(Must try to get the book done...)
Most definetly! I for one would like the book to go with the deck when it is in print! :D

inanna_tarot

hi Em !!

Glad to hear that the faeries are still searching for their own true home... ie MINE via a fab publisher.

I had an experience at the weekend between 2 yew trees that just blew me away - felt very much like the Lovers card!

Good luck and I hope this is the one :)

Sezo
x

Sidhe-Ra

Thanks Babe! I think I'll be gutted if it isn't- I've been rejected by US Games as well. I thought they'd publish anything! Seriously, Gummy Bears? Ah, well :)

One way or another...

And thanks, jewel...MUST get WRITING!

Big shiny blessings,

Em x

6 Haunted Days

NO WAY! How dare they reject a vibrant, intuitive deck and publish lots of other junk (not going to mention names). Grrrrr. Gets my panties in a twist. I am so hoping and praying you find a good publisher soon, it's such a shame that the original fell through like it did. I thought I'd have it in my greedy hands by now lol.