Tarot of the Sidhe is Complete!

Sidhe-Ra

Ta-Da! :D

Of course, now I have the book to write, but all the artwork is finished! phew!

It's been almost exactly a year in the making, from the first card, Temperance, which just came out one day when I was trying to design a Christmas card! I can't remember the exact date, but it was definitely mid-november, 2005.

Since then it's been quite a journey. Thank you all so much for your support, insights and enthusiasm- it really has meant so much to me. I hope you all enjoy the finished product!

The last card, warrior King, can be viewed here: http://photos.bravenet.com/400/720/949/9/951C63447D.jpg

And all the suits can be viewed here:http://pub47.bravenet.com/photocent...209499#bn-photocenter-1-1-4007209499/49752/1/

I'm not sure when the deck will be out, but I'll keep you posted :)

Many Blessings,

Em xxx

baba-prague

Congratulations! It's been great to follow this as it took shape. I look forward to hearing about the book too. All the best with it - and with the forthcoming publication.

I like that the deck feels so "you" by the way - very personal and distinctive which is one of the things that makes it striking.

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you, that means so much to me coming from you!

It will be my first book- I'm much more used to lyric-writing! (I must say I'm thoroughly enjoying the accompanying book for the Victorian Romantic- you're an inspiration!)

Many Blessings,

Em x

Elven

WOW!!! Big Congratulations are in order here! What a wonderful journey! and a wonderful creation too!! :thumbsup: *applause* :D

Now just the book - enjoy the process - you're amazing!!

Blessings Elven x

jackdaw*

Oh wow! Congratulations, Sidhe-Ra! And what an amazing Warrior King, too. Really ending with a bang, aren't you?

Stunning - all of it! This is a glorious deck and I can't wait for it!

Moonboy

CONGRATULATIONS

That is one of the finest decks Ive ever seen, friend

good luck!!!

Leo62

Well done Sidhe-Ra! Give yourself a big pat on the back. It's a beautiful deck - can't wait to hold it in my hands. :)

Mimers

Sidhe Re, I am so excited. You have done an excellent job on this. I can not wait to have a copy of this deck. Your cards are very personal and I feel that the Sidhe will have something very unique to say to everyone that will own this deck.

Congratulations and do keep us informed with news about the deck being published.

Mimi

Strange2

Great Work, Sidhe-Ra! As your Warrior King depicts, you truly have created a "Gift of Glory". Thank you for sharing your creative gifts with us. Looking forward to reading the insights from your book, and eventually having the deck and book to explore your visions further.

Sidhe-Ra

Elven, Queen of Pentacles, Moonboy, Leo62, Mimers and Strange2 - Thank you all so VERY much! You're all absolutely lovely and gorgeous, and your words of support leave me with a big cheesy grin! :D

Ideally, what I'd like to do once the deck is out, is start a study group whilst I write the book. That way I can share my thoughts, and try out some exercises, you can share your insights, and those who didn't mind could do some sample readings for the book? I think it would help to make the writing of the book a lovely organic process, and I'd love to credit everone who contributed- what do you all think?

Here is one of the spreads which I have devised for the deck- it works very well with the Majors, and I imagine it will work at least as well with the complete deck.

Love, Thanks and Blessings to all,

Em xx

Attachments

• Septagram spread small.jpg
    Septagram spread small.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 207