Minors for All Hallows~ Full Of Gothicky Goodness!

Chronata

Thanks! I am working on cards today!!!! yay. We will see how many get done by next week...

6...yes...very good! It would be amazing, and very unusual not to have to do anything but draw...

Truelighth...need, Ok I understand NEEDS...

Disa...wow, yeah...can't disappoint future generations!

Potato...that might be the best incentive yet! (the Masquerader's are very insistant and very... loud about me returning to the party!)

autumnsdaughter...will do!

Little Hare

OK Chronata, I'm being serious here. I NEEEEEEED this deck

*whines in emo brat style* I love your work it is so beautiful and fucnky and I honestly can't figure out why your other works haven't been picked up by a publishing company.

YOUR work is amazing and the online scans don't do it justice!!!!

Must have Completed All Hallows!

Chronata

Whining works! Thanks PP!

peace_pixie said:
... I honestly can't figure out why your other works haven't been picked up by a publishing company.

Because I am so terrified of being rejected that I never even tried to pursue it.

Little Hare

Chronata said:

Because I am so terrified of being rejected that I never even tried to pursue it.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! no way your stuff is so cool... they wouldn't reject it!

Disa

Chronata said:

Rejection slips are stepping stones on the path to publication!

If you can't do it for yourself, do it for us :)

Chronata

You are all so awesome!

Thank you.
Really truly...thank you!

I finished the Queen of swords, and the elusive 6 of swords today, and penciled the 3 and 9 of discs, and the equally elusive 7 of wands.

I promise scans tomorrow!

The 10 of wands, Queen of discs and King of Wands are likely to be my hardest cards, because they are meant to honor people who were important to me in my life, who have passed on.
I will probably save them for last.

But I am very happy that I am finally getting these finished.

You have all helped me more than you could know.
Thank you

Little Hare

In all honesty Chronata you should be so proud and happy of what you have achieved with your art and tarot wise already. You have made alot of people happy and have also opened up the door to creating one's own tarot/oracle... What you do is a real gift... and one that should be shouted from the mountain top....

Good luck with the rest of the cards and know in your heart that you will do the people who have passed on proud... i'm sure their cheering you... waiting to see themselves in the cards!

:heart:

Chronata

As promised...
Queen, six and three

and an added bonus...
Because nothing says "autumn" to me as much as a happy squirrel.

If I were going to be a squirrel, I would want to be a black squirrel...
have you ever seen one?
They always look all ragged and badass...
like Goth Squirrels

anyway...enjoy!...more coming....

Attachments

• ah queen sword.jpg
    ah queen sword.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 102
  • ah 6 swords.jpg
    ah 6 swords.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 101
  • ah 3 discs.jpg
    ah 3 discs.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 103
  • Happy squirrel.jpg
    Happy squirrel.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 110

Little Hare

I looooove them, especially the QoS! i feel like when i look into her eyes she reveals some truths about me :D

And a goth squirrel! *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* I love him!

Sebavin

peace_pixie said:
I looooove them, especially the QoS! i feel like when i look into her eyes she reveals some truths about me :D

And a goth squirrel! *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* I love him!

:p

I just stumbled on this deck not too long ago, and it is brilliant! So much is conveyed in each and every one of these cards. I know that reading with them would bring out different meanings for all of us...BTW, love the squirrel!!!!