Gustave Dore Bible Tarot

Carla

I'll remove it from my wishlist, too.

Stormdancer

I have just received an email from pryo skin threatening to sue me for defamation if I don't remove two of my posts. Has anyone else received an email like this? I'm not sure what to do.

Alta

From what I read elsewhere, this is his standard practise. Someone in Ukraine, it seems unlikely that they could sue someone in the USA, especially since at least two publisher/creators say clearly that they pirated their decks. However if you are at all concerned, understood if you want to edit.

Stormdancer

From what I read elsewhere, this is his standard practise. Someone in Ukraine, it seems unlikely that they could sue someone in the USA, especially since at least two publisher/creators say clearly that they pirated their decks. However if you are at all concerned, understood if you want to edit.
I've flagged my post for the Mods to see what they think. I thought maybe edit as requested, but then include the email...which has the offending posts in it. })

That seems a tad extreme though...LOL, and I honestly don't want to stir the pot, so to speak.

nisaba

I have just received an email from pryo skin threatening to sue me for defamation if I don't remove two of my posts. Has anyone else received an email like this? I'm not sure what to do.

They'll have difficulties, not knowing your legal name and address. And defamation laws are not universal or world-wide, so they really only could if you happened to be in their country ...

gregory

They threatened all sorts the last time they were around. Don't panic.

Minotauro

the internet is serious business!

I'd post the email!
but ... I understand why other could be concerned.

freedom of speach and all that you're voicing an opinion, after all

Stormdancer

They'll have difficulties, not knowing your legal name and address. And defamation laws are not universal or world-wide, so they really only could if you happened to be in their country ...

They threatened all sorts the last time they were around. Don't panic.
"Copy of this message also has been sent to our attorney-at-law in USA.

We require you to remove insulting and discrediting expressions from your posts on tarotforum.net
about Pyro Skin A.I. company or its affiliates during 3 next days,
otherwise we will have to sue you for defamation because you damaged our reputation and good name with false information.

Also (if you have) please provide contacts of your lawyer to our legal department.

If you need any information or comments please contact me directly.

Thank you for your constructive cooperation.

Respectfully,
Yuri Pidlisny,
SD/ senior lawyer,
HWT LLC / Pyro Skin A.I.,"

Laura Borealis

They're ballsy, I'll give them that :laugh:

I'd wait and see what the moderators say, before editing.