Yes or no?

etherealtarot

So, i am trying to strengthen my ability to answer Yes or no questions but would like a little help from you guys. I sent a picture to someone yesterday and I am wondering if they saved it. I pulled Judgement, 4 of Pentacles, Temperance. I am using the Universal Rider Waite.

Would you see this combination as a YES in general? Judgement looks like they accepted it with arms wide open and are now keeping it close to them in their cellphone photo album. No clue what Temperance can mean here, though. Perhaps they look at it from time to time?

What do you guys think?

Grizabella

If this was someone who didn't know what you look like, then Judgment would be an "aha! so this is what she looks like!" and then probably assessing whether or not you look like they imagined you would. The 4 of Pentacles means they received it and it's in the cell phone's history or in email. And the Temperance card means they haven't really formed a for sure opinion about you yet till they know you better, but are thinking more about how you two will be compatible in values, etc. more than on looks.

etherealtarot

If this was someone who didn't know what you look like, then Judgment would be an "aha! so this is what she looks like!" and then probably assessing whether or not you look like they imagined you would. The 4 of Pentacles means they received it and it's in the cell phone's history or in email. And the Temperance card means they haven't really formed a for sure opinion about you yet till they know you better, but are thinking more about how you two will be compatible in values, etc. more than on looks.

Yes they know what I look like:) We've seen each other in person before. I sent it through FB so perhaps he just kept it in his messages but didn't save it to his photo album? Also about us getting to know each other better... definitely. I think he is for sure sizing that all up. Thank you!

LeFou

Surely Judgement suggests "Saved."

P.S. Was this a slightly sexy photo? The cards seem cautionary (to me).

gypsyflower

judgment - being startled by the photo
four.pentacles - holding on to it waiting to react
temperance - using caution about the situation

In term of a yes/no I determine yes/no based on actions and movement in the cards. 4.pents and temperance suggest no, because of little movement.

Cacia

So, i am trying to strengthen my ability to answer Yes or no questions but would like a little help from you guys. I sent a picture to someone yesterday and I am wondering if they saved it. I pulled Judgement, 4 of Pentacles, Temperance. I am using the Universal Rider Waite.

Would you see this combination as a YES in general? Judgement looks like they accepted it with arms wide open and are now keeping it close to them in their cellphone photo album. No clue what Temperance can mean here, though. Perhaps they look at it from time to time?

What do you guys think?

Hello
Well, I learned a yes no method that i found in this book " Tarot Predictions and Divination" by Susyn Blair Hunt and this system works as follow You pull 5 cards and you reading like this:
major arcana= Yes (considered "even")
Court Cards = no (considered odd) (king, queens, knights, pages, or knaves)
Minor Arcana
Even Number = yes
Odd Number = no
So, answering to your question that would be a yes for me. Hope this help and if you have any more questions about this system let me know I will be happy to share with you. I forgot to mention that in this system she does not use reverse cards. Moreover, the system is very simple but you can also analyze the cards and pull more cards in case you have warning cards in the lay out.

summeryjoy

Hello
Well, I learned a yes no method that i found in this book " Tarot Predictions and Divination" by Susyn Blair Hunt and this system works as follow You pull 5 cards and you reading like this:
major arcana= Yes (considered "even")
Court Cards = no (considered odd) (king, queens, knights, pages, or knaves)
Minor Arcana
Even Number = yes
Odd Number = no
So, answering to your question that would be a yes for me. Hope this help and if you have any more questions about this system let me know I will be happy to share with you. I forgot to mention that in this system she does not use reverse cards. Moreover, the system is very simple but you can also analyze the cards and pull more cards in case you have warning cards in the lay out.

I have just learned this method. Watch this guy do it using 5 cards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLCGQJE_sq8

Pink-lady

I am Not an experienced reader....
I approach yes or no questions is a different way

First your cards should know what you consider yes/no. No interpretation should be attached to the question just a simple YES/NO

I don't know if I can link any other sites on this forum but I googled a while back and came across a list that works very well for me.
There is a list of positive cards considered yes
Some "not so positive " cards are NO and some fall under MAYBE

Geegee

What do you guys think?

I think the judgement card means he received it and stared at it for a while to form a deeper opinion of you. The four of pentacles means he saved it, he really liked the pic. The temperance card means he is going to be patient and control his excitement over your pic. it's a definite yes!!