Yes or no?

porcupines

The 4P suggests they are holding on to it.

For Yes/No questions I use JSYNC's Yes/No spread, and it has worked well for me in the past. I tried to find it but cannot for the life of me on the spreads index. I will and will come back to you with it, need to go to bed now!

etherealtarot

The 4P suggests they are holding on to it.

Thank you! I found it yesterday that he was indeed keeping all of the things I sent him:p

I think the judgement card means he received it and stared at it for a while to form a deeper opinion of you. The four of pentacles means he saved it, he really liked the pic. The temperance card means he is going to be patient and control his excitement over your pic. it's a definite yes!!

Lol oh gosh!! Yeah, I can definitely see why we would have stared at it for a while. The temperance card sounds just like him... He definitely knows how to remain in control. Thank you! I would have never thought that way about judgement and temperance.

Thank you to everyone else!! I will totally be checking out those links:) I appreciate it xx

Doc

I read this as Yes (judgment) and the 4 Pents clarifies this for me. But he's going to use discretion (temperance) about it (the foto).

prudence

Hi Etheraltarot,

please give feedback to Cacia, Gypsyflower, Le Fou, and Doc.

Thank you