Timing in a 3-card spread

acquario

Hi everybody,

I don't usually do timing, well for myself all the time, lol. But I notice that a lot of readers see timing from a 3-card spread for instance, but also from other spreads of course. Only this is the spread I mostly use, no positions.

For those of you who do see timing in the cards from this spread, how do you see it? From a card in a specific place such as for instance the middle card? The combination of cards? Which suits are represented? Or some other way?

Just been wondering about this for a while and feel curious if anybody has any thoughts on this.

nisaba

If I can't just pull a time out of the air and they really desperately need a time, than I simply pull an extra card using my method.

acquario

If I can't just pull a time out of the air and they really desperately need a time, than I simply pull an extra card using my method.

Thanks nisaba, yes most of the time, pulling an extra card is what I do. And thank you for the link. :)

Amanda

If I'm not using my own 5-card timing method and someone asks for a time frame I look to the most outcome-type of position to see if timing is there. For a 3-card spread, that's the last card. For a CC, that's the last card, but if a card I do not use for timing is in the outcome position of the CC, I look to the near future/potential outcome position.

acquario

If I'm not using my own 5-card timing method and someone asks for a time frame I look to the most outcome-type of position to see if timing is there. For a 3-card spread, that's the last card. For a CC, that's the last card, but if a card I do not use for timing is in the outcome position of the CC, I look to the near future/potential outcome position.

Thank you Amanda, ok will try this myself with the last card. What do you mean by a card you do not use for timing? Like court cards?

Also, have you posted your own timing method anywhere on the forum? Would love to try it.