What IS your Favorite Deck?

2_Journey

By this point, I've discovered that I have a type of deck I respond to better than others. Those decks have at least somewhat non-traditional imagery, are quirky, and bright or colorful.

My favorites are...
Fey
Archeon
Four Elements
Fairytale (MRP)
Wheel of Change

...and a few more I can't think of at the moment.

It's so much fun reading other people's favorite decks, because we are all so different! Which is awesome. :)

Alan Ross

In the past, my favorite reading decks have been the Hanson-Roberts, the Robin Wood, the Aquarian, the Osho Zen (for spiritual readings), and the Cosmic. For non-scenic pips, I relied mostly on the Tarot Classic (USG), the Swiss 1JJ, and the Fournier Tarot de Marseille.

I haven't done much serious reading in the last couple of years, but the decks I currently gravitate to for reading include the Tarot of Dreams (standard ed.), the Nigel Jackson (Medieval Enchantment), the Manga Tarot (Lo Scarabeo), the Lunatic, the Spiral, the Vision Quest, and the Mystic Dreamer. For non-scenic pips, I like the Hadar, the Spanish, and the Ancient Italian.

Alan

Morgane_49

It's not hard for me to narrow down and choose my favourites, but please don't try to take my non-favourites away!

Deviant Moon, Paulina, and Legacy of the Divine are top of the list, fighting for 1st place!

OctoberGwen

I'd have to say my very favorite right now is the Bohemian Gothic. I could look at it all day; it speaks to my soul and pulls me right into the cards.

3 of Cups

Whenever I think of a particular tarot card the image that flashes into my head is the Albano Waite, which was my very first deck and never seems to fail me. However other favorites are: Tarot of Prague (general, feel good deck), Ancient Egyptian (spiritual), Golden Tarot/Black (thoughtful, insightful), and Housewives (practical, down-to-earth).

Mojo Twin 2

Man......... just one...... Okay, the winner is:

Thoth

Libra8ca

I'm another Bohemian Gothic Fan; it just reads so well for me.
Runner-up is the BBC Cats.

kaleanna

Wowies, I love reading all the replies! Please keep them coming. I still do not have a favorite one(s) yet.

kaleanna

americle

My favorites are:

Druidcraft
Illuminated
Pearls of Wisdom
Victorian Romantic
Fey
Nature Tarot (coming in the mail, and I think it's a shoo-in as a new fav)

Tamara

BeyondtheVeil

My Favorite Reading Decks

My favorite reading decks are:

The Mythic Tarot. I use this for excellent personal readings. {I don't do other people's readings with it at all}.

For readings for others I love.. RobinWood, Radiant RiderWaite, The New Palladini Tarot, and Hanson-Roberts.

I love the Victorian Flower Oracle. I like looking at it, but haven't even taken them out of the shrink wrap. I just don't want to "ruin" them. :laugh:

BeyondtheVeil