What IS your Favorite Deck?

kaleanna

Hello everyone,

I was kinda curious what is your Favorite deck(s) and why? It doesn't have to be the one that you use the most or anything like that, just which one or ones are your favorites and why.

Thanks

kaleanna

(If this is in wrong area, please move to correct area, thanks)

Sulis

My favourite deck varies. I have a handful of decks that are my 'working' or reading decks and I'd say that they are all favourites.

They are (in no particular order):
Morgan Greer,
World Spirit,
Sheridan Douglas,
Albano-Waite,
Hoi-Polloi.

These are my favourites because they just speak to me the best. I find that I understand them well and can read them well.

You don't say what your favourite deck is kaleanna, do you have one or a few?

chickandegg

My favorite decks is still the RWS. My second favorite at the moment would be the Old English Tarot. I just feel the most familiar with them.

Wendywu

The Templar and Ironwing

ETA I recently fell in love with the Book of Kaos and feel it plus Templar and Ironwing will probably be "my" decks for a long time to come...

danny.mac85

I only have a few I am not found of since my collection isn't really large yet. My favorite has to be the Llewellyn, it was the first one I was able to read with, without the book. I am getting to know my Legacy of the Divine and it is a Beautiful deck. I think that when I start reading with my Animals Divine it will be another favorite too. I like the other ones that I have and only one leaves me completely dead, I would trade it but I have a hard time with letting go of stuff.

Cheers,
Danielle*****

Apollonia

For beauty, I love the Druidcraft, but for some reason its very beauty seems to detract from readings I do with it.

The Universal Waite is my "desert island" deck. It gives consistently good readings, and I like the soft colors.

Then the World Spirit. I love it for its beautiful colors and its varied people. (I have used a Sharpie to cover up a couple of the nudes that bothered me to distraction when I first got the deck, though.)

WolfyJames

Here are my favorite tarot decks and The Liber T is my main right now since the moment I've purchased it over 2 years ago.

All Hallows Tarot: I've been waiting so long to get that one (4 years?). So cute, Halloweenish, autumnal... Autum is my favorite season.

Archeon Tarot: the only photocollage with real people deck I love so far.

Bohemian Gothic Tarot (silver): for long in term of gothic and dark decks the Gothic stayed my favorite but the BG is I think ex aquo with it in my heart. Since they're set in different worlds (both seem to be a world in themselves) they fulfil different needs in me.

Tarot of Dreams: I play videogames so I love digital arts, but so far I've found digital decks really really lacking (the real talented digital artists are too busy making videogames than tarot decks obviously). I was really disapointed with the Gilded myself, but the Tarot of Dreams is way way better and more beautiful and so expressive, while in the Gilded they're so wooden. I've seen the new deck by Ciro and I still prefer the Tarot of Dreams over it, I like the images better.

Druidcraft Tarot: the best pagan celtic deck I've seen so far. I have all their decks, the artist draws so beautifully.

Fairytale Tarot (MPR): the best fairytales deck I've seen so far (I have yet to get the one by Lisa Hunt). I love fairytales.

Golden Tarot: best medievalish deck, oh so beautiful and lush and golden.

Gothic Tarot: my favorite, along with the BG, gothic deck.

Liber T Tarot of Stars Eternal: my favorite occult weird modern deck. That one is a fellow aquarian, that is why him and I like to hang together so much.

Lunatic Tarot: my favorite magaish asian deck.

Medieval Cat Tarot: I love the Soprafino medievalish look, the red color, the design and of course these kitties that eerily look like mine (half ginger half white). My Maurice is almost on every card!

Chronata

Favorite all around reading decks
Hanson Roberts, All Hallows

Favorite beautiful-to-look-at decks that also read very well for me
Paulina, Lunatic. BB Cats

Favorite decks for multilayered readings
Fairytale (MRP), Rock N Roll

Favorite decks for giving me a different perspective
Ferret ,Mythic, Universal Fantasy, III Millennium, Genius and Very Bright

Favorite Majors Only decks that I could just look at all day
Gaian Majors, Phantomwise majors

Greg Stanton