Future life partner

tarot_quest

I hope that this spread (in my tarot journal) will be something that I will look at later and think Yes! It totally relates to my life partner!

So I did a 12 cards spread to know how will be my life partner (Marseilles deck, reversals). For the question ''Which cards would represent him'' I got:

-the empress
-the strength
-rx 5 of wands

The quint is the sun.

I see the empress as someone nurturing and who might likes art and aesthetic things. For the strength, it could be someone having a strong drive in life, opinionated, and protective towards me. For the rx 5 of wands, can it be someone who is argumentative with some inner conflicts?

With the sun quint, it adds even more fire, so I am guessing that this man will possess ''fire'' traits in his personality.

Thanks! I find this exercise positive and interesting! This will encourage me to keep dating guys to find the good one

tarot_quest

Does it mean that I have seen it the right way and that all these cards blend nicely together?

Puffette

Empress-he desires to find a woman who can be the mother of his future children... or he simply depends on his mommy..mommy puppy love. Anyways if he starts talking about how much he wants to get married and impregnate you,then it's him.
Strength-represents my ex...he is weightlifting...and he has a strong body and personality..your future partner may have muscles and a strong attitude...
5 of wands reversed-i see conflicts upright...reversed maybe he hates conflicts,who knows....
The sun- you will meet him when it's sunny outside,during summer

tarot_quest

Hi Puffette!

Thanks for your reply! I think that this thread might sound cheesy for a lot of people, but I find it cool to ask this question :)

Empress-he desires to find a woman who can be the mother of his future children... or he simply depends on his mommy..mommy puppy love. Anyways if he starts talking about how much he wants to get married and impregnate you,then it's him.

No problem with this! I would like to have kids eventually and I have a maternal side with my boyfriends

Strength-represents my ex...he is weightlifting...and he has a strong body and personality..your future partner may have muscles and a strong attitude...

Mmmmmmmmm!!!! I hope that he will be attractive! For the strong attitude, if he is respectful and honest, it's ok, nobody is perfect

5 of wands reversed-i see conflicts upright...reversed maybe he hates conflicts,who knows....

Perfect! I don't like fighting! But I will keep in mind that he will also maybe avoid conflict, which can be bad...

The sun- you will meet him when it's sunny outside,during summer

Why not? It's better than a rainy day ;)

Thanks a lot Puffette! :)