I think I found the perfect deck for me

Lareia

I stumbled across the Diary of a broken soul deck and I spent the past hour looking at the cards in detail.

It's PERFECT! I love EVERY SINGLE CARD! It's GORGEOUS! It's EXACTLY the deck I was looking for!

And it's also out of print and the artist says she has no plans to reprint it. Waaaah. Whyyyy must I be too late? *sobbing* I haven't found anyone selling it yet, either...

What cruel irony, I finally find THE ONE DECK and now I can't buy it. :(

Does anyone else have the same problem and if yes, how do you cope with it?

Serenia

I seem to remember reading somewhere that the deck will be published by Schiffer later this year! :)

Look here! Click me!

Lareia

Aaaaaah! All of a sudden the day is sunny again!

That blog didn't come up in my searches for some reason, so I was left with the artist's facebook where she just said she didn't plan to reprint.

Thank you so much for letting me know! I'll be waiting impatiently- so very impatiently...

delinfrey

Oh wow that really is an exquisite deck... I'm very happy that it will be published by Schiffer, their quality is well known (ahem, Mary-el).
I will be sure to pick it up, thaks for sharing!

gregory

Just for the records - Ash - the artist - is a SHE :D

Lareia

Just for the records - Ash - the artist - is a SHE :D

Aaah, how embarrassing. I saw the name Ash and my brain parses that as male. I blame Pokemon. Thanks for letting me know.

gregory

She's used to it :D

Alta

Also, as gregory says 'for the record', it is Ash Goh. She is on Facebook and does the most exquisitely amazing tattoos that I ever hope to see.

The book should be excellent, I love the way she expresses herself in writing, too.

Lareia

Also, as gregory says 'for the record', it is Ash Goh. She is on Facebook and does the most exquisitely amazing tattoos that I ever hope to see.

The book should be excellent, I love the way she expresses herself in writing, too.
If the descriptions of the cards she gives are any indication, it should be amazing... and this time I won't be a cheapskate and skip the book only to regret it later. :D

gregory

Yeah - I shall have to get the Schiffer one just for the book !