Richard Pickman Tarot

daphne

Richard Pickman said:
Well, I'm back, after many months. No excuses. It is what it is.

Anyway, I've finally done a color sketch, of one card--- whoopee.

If you would like to see it, here is a link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/richard_pickman/4906021050/

Just brilliant! The colors so smart chosen!

So expressive, I found one of the best page of swords I`ve seen.

Please continue with this project and publish it, I would really love to read with your deck.

Crescent

Call me crazy, but i love this deck both ways, as a black and white and as a colored set. I like the colors you chose. Beautiful art, thats for sure.

shadowdancer

Crescent said:
Call me crazy, but i love this deck both ways, as a black and white and as a colored set. I like the colors you chose. Beautiful art, thats for sure.

ditto

:D

Davina

Richard Pickman

Crescent said:

Hey, thanks. I also like it in both b/w and color. However, at the rate I'm going, it will be a miracle if I even get ONE version of a full deck finished! LOL!

daphne

Richard Pickman said:
Hey, thanks. I also like it in both b/w and color. However, at the rate I'm going, it will be a miracle if I even get ONE version of a full deck finished! LOL!

Well...I believe in miracles. :)

rwcarter

daphne said:
Well...I believe in miracles. :)
So do I! You have a lot of folks wanting your deck Richard!

Rodney

Crescent

Richard Pickman said:

Hey, Richard, i believe in miracles! :)

jrankin16

Love it!

Hi There,
I just stumbled upon this thread and wow I love it. Please count me in ok?
Jen