What's the Postman Bringing You? 2010 Part 2

MysticalMoose

I am thrilled to bits :D The Postman brought my lovely OOP Minute number 99/100 from our lovely Vladaria. I have spent a happy hour rounding the corners & shuffling gently :)

bhakti

Two BG Standards arrived today...now all will be quiet for a few days until my Storyworld cards arrive...

greatdane

:)) Plum velvet reading cloth!

SIGH...absolutely STUNNING! Oh, and the Castle Tapestry brocade case for my gilded Visconti and a black velvet case for my psycards all just arrived.

HEAVENLY!!! THANK YOU, Dark Nature Cases (Glitterbird!).

Alta

I finally got to pick up my second package from baba studios containing my bag order. Came Friday but I missed delivery so had to wait until after 2 pm. today. Some service (not). The Love's Messenger sling bag was everything I had hoped. I love sling bags!

kaesrel

I would be getting Tarot of Vampyres if UPS didn't keep missing me and forgetting my package!

DaughterOfDanu

My BG 2nd Edition standard arrived today!
Had to hop in the car and chase down the mail lady because no one heard her at the door.

Carla

A stardust patterned kaftan--and my plain BG2 is meant to ship around 22nd September.

Le Fanu

*snore* still waiting for the Vampyres. This is getting tahsome...

Vampyres will be so out of fashion by the time I get it. In fact, I think they already are, aren't they?

Moona

Arrived: LE Five of Cups and standard Queen of Cups bags from Baba.
Preordered: Revised edition of William Blake Tarot of the Creative Imagination.

Cassandra022

my sun and moon tarot just came...i looked through the cards and really like...and card stock seems fine, dunno why so many people dislike... can't wait to cleanse and use...and my did that ship quickly :0