What's the Postman Bringing You? 2010 Part 2

Greg Stanton

Tarot of the Dead

bhakti

Tarot of Prague 1st deck and book arrived today as well as Lo Scarabeo The Classic Tarot.

My BG2 regulars were just a stone's throw away in NY and now they are in OHIO!!! Pure torture!

cardlady22

Got back from the post office to find a Magic Realist Press ~ Praha package signed for! I know what this is!

littlethings

Got my Tarot of Vampyres. Still waiting for Celtic Fairies and just got the notice that my 3 Baba bags have shipped!! :)

quintessence

cardlady22 said:
Got back from the post office to find a Magic Realist Press ~ Praha package signed for! I know what this is!

Yay, cardlady22! At last! Hope it's perfect and that you love it.

Tarot of the Celtic Fairies kit is on its way to me, and some terrific tarot bags, as well!

MsRubyRain

I am awaiting a tarot bag from baba studio. It was in New York on the 5th so it should be here anyday!

jcwirish

I've pre ordered the Tarot of the Sidhe. It won't get here for many months, but I'm still excited about it. I've also decided that I'm ordering the Tarot of the Crone next payday, so should have that by the end of next week.

Golden Moon

Dame Fortune Wheel Tarot (I hope it lives up to my standards) & UFO Tarot (oh what the heck)

Wendywu

I'm waiting for a Kitty Kahane (yet another replacement for one I let go - will I ever learn?).

Also I have two separate tarot parcels coming from abroad that I am looking forward to :)

Debra

I'm expecting the Tarot Corrupt & the Pixie Lenormand and something else spectacular. I'm content.

Wendywu said:
I'm waiting for ... (yet another replacement for one I let go - will I ever learn?).

LOL my sentiments exactly. (The Kitty Kahane is the best of its type I think; very evocative in a lavender, pink, green and blue sort of way)