The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

All Is One

When Ravenswing put up his card I was thinking there might be an expression "bell the cat" but I figured I was inventing things again. I just looked it up. Just thought I'd share the link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_the_cat

Cat*

All Is One said:
RPA, and the others not yet committedeth, where ever you may be, and what ever may be keeping you from us, I beseech thee to honor us with the taking forth of this worthy task.

Prithy, wilt thou undertaketh a card for faire Feretian's project and putteth an endeth to my horryble attypympt at ancyieynt langyggyage?
I actuallay lyke when you speaketh lyke thiyth. :D I'm pretty sure it's proper Verrye Olde Englysh (TM).

So, more cards for me, please. If no one else wants it, I'll take the last Major and do Judgment. I'm also ready to take on the Eight of Pentacles. :)

All Is One

Cat* said:
I actuallay lyke when you speaketh lyke thiyth. :D I'm pretty sure it's proper Verrye Olde Englysh (TM).

So, more cards for me, please. If no one else wants it, I'll take the last Major and do Judgment. I'm also ready to take on the Eight of Pentacles. :)

Thank you so much for the lovyely complymente, Cat. You're a rare one, indeed! I was hoping all day today that someone would take Judgement! I kept trying to think how I would do it and I have three already, so I was sort of in suspense to see who would be the brave one.

It should certainly be a Cat that makes Judgement for the mouse.

"And so say all of us" <repeat many times by the rowdy crowd in this pub>

Feretian

Cat* and All Is One, spit out the caramels. You sound funny.

The Crowned One says he's "thinking about it"....

He needs a gentle persuasive push.

Ladies?

Jyscal

Hey Feretian. Thanks for the help. Can i get get the 5 and 6 of cups plz!

Feretian

Jyscal said:
Hey Feretian. Thanks for the help. Can i get get the 5 and 6 of cups plz!

All yours, my dear.

Thanks so much for joining us!

Ravenswing

just a musing...

Thinking of mice...

When I was in grade school, we had kept some animals in the back of the science room. Mice among them, naturally.

Memories popped up and I got visions--not of sugarplums--run through my head.

Thus the two quick sketches...

raven

Attachments

• hanged1.BMP
    284.4 KB · Views: 172
  • wheel1.BMP
    284.4 KB · Views: 162

GreenMoonBeam

Ravenswing, Kwality, kwality. Both brilliant. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jyscal

Both are very good, but i especially like the hanged one, Shame!

stefficus

Grizabella said:
Keep designs simple...
who do you think you're dealing with, exactly? have we shown a penchant for keeping things simple in the past? whatever will we angst about if we don't complicate things up a bit?

i present the way allisone is talking as exhibit A...

*throws a few extra Ys into the post for everyone to add where they will*

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY