Untitled deck - 7 cards completed!

yaraluna

gorgeous deck!

My only comment, as Baba said, would be if you can make the background a different colorfor the rest of the cards. something varied. i noticed that the background in all the cards you've made so far is blue.

just a comment.

i love your work!
yara

SarahLikesPink

Hello yara :)

My initial thinking with the blue background was to give the deck a sense of continuity- but as one of my friends pointed out, the style I've used for the deck (not my usual!) is very particular- so perhaps a waste of a lot of blue pencil crayons! :D

In fact, I've been thinking for the number cards, make them a bit more abstract and do the background in correlation with their element? So wands would be orange, pentacles brown etc? I thought it'd be good to make the numbers instantly recognisable- so far I think the court cards look quite separate from the major arcana and thought it might be good to continue that way?

Any suggestions and comments on this idea much appreciated! :)

SarahLikesPink

Oooh, for anyone who hasn't seen my other thread- go to 'New Cards (at last)' - that's where I'm posting the rest of the deck. Have also redone the knight of swords and knight of cups- they look a little ugly to me now.

:)