POCKET SIZE TIN EDITION POLL

WHICH DECK WOULD YOU LIKE IN A POCKET SIZE TIN EDITION?

• Total voters

Le Fanu

Royal Fez Moroccan! In tin, out of tin, whatever. But in a tin would be lovely and I shall respect the theme of the thread.

Voted!

(But I agree with Shade - I think OOP decks swing the feeling slightly because we'd go for them anyway...)

IHeartRescues

Cool link!

Yea that might work for decks! Depth of 0.9 inch. Have to check average deck thickness minus the tin itself hmmmmm. Anyway, GOOD TO KNOW. Now I don't care about the polls :D Besides I changed my mind about wanting a little Thoth. Colors just aren't clear enough to be so small. And I was going to vote next for the WU, but a tin at their rates? No thank you!

There's plenty of places to buy tins that work for tarot decks. Here's one that'll cost you $1 for a tin for your decks; no need to buy a case. That is, if you do just want tins for your decks and are fine with the sizes they are already printed.

http://www.specialtybottle.com/metal-tin-containers/hinged

G6

Yea that might work for decks! Depth of 0.9 inch. Have to check average deck thickness minus the tin itself hmmmmm. Anyway, GOOD TO KNOW. Now I don't care about the polls :D Besides I changed my mind about wanting a little Thoth. Colors just aren't clear enough to be so small. And I was going to vote next for the WU, but a tin at their rates? No thank you!

These top loading tins are cool too. There's different styles.

http://www.specialtybottle.com/metal-tin-containers/tea/teat5

I'm happy with my vintage small card size Thoth. Today's printing wouldn't be as nice imho. But, if I had to buy a new one a Pocket Size Tin Edition would be my first choice.

IHeartRescues

Well the top-loading ones are square (or round) as I see on their page, made for tea, etc storage, but there is a clear-top larger flat tin that could be nice. I can see a group order of these things coming up sometime soon perhaps (looooook intoo da fuuuture...) :)

These top loading tins are cool too. There's different styles.

http://www.specialtybottle.com/metal-tin-containers/tea/teat5

I'm happy with my vintage small card size Thoth. Today's printing wouldn't be as nice imho. But, if I had to buy a new one a Pocket Size Tin Edition would be my first choice.

G6

Well the top-loading ones are square (or round) as I see on their page, made for tea, etc storage, but there is a clear-top larger flat tin that could be nice. I can see a group order of these things coming up sometime soon perhaps (looooook intoo da fuuuture...) :)

That one says 3.5 x 5.1 dimensions. It'll work for a tarot deck. No need to put tea in there. 😜

JadePixie

Would love a Nigel Jackson in any form the colouring and art are just *wow*

stellar4

Royal Fez Moroccan (of course!), WU, Balbi and Sevenfold Mystery.
I love vintage decks and tins too - fatal combination for my bank balance....

EmpyreanKnight

The Tarot of the Sevenfold Mystery would be divine in a tin.

G6

CONTACT MAKERS/PUBLISHERS

Hey All!

If anyone knows or has contact info for any of these makers you may want to pass along this link. I would think DruidCraft makers would like to know. Here's their credits on AT:

Will Worthington, Stephanie Carr-Gomm, Philip Carr-Gomm

If anyone does contact makers/publishers outside of the two I already have, please post to let us know, thanks!