The Riderless Tarot of Horse Art - Kickstarter

bluedogrose

My horse art deck is compete and the proof copy turned out beautiful, so I am once again using Kickstarter to get funds for the first printing.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2049847855/the-riderless-tarot-horse-art-by-nakisha

The deck is 78 unique cards featuring horse paintings and other animals (no people). The video on the Kickstarter shows each card so you can see what you are getting. I followed Rider Waite meanings and borrowed some of the imagery. Full sized tarot sized deck (same size as the Badgers Forest), reversible backs. It will come with a sheet of basic meanings, but like I said they follow pretty close to Rider-Waite.

Early backers on Kickstarter can get the deck at a deep discount, but everyone who pledges will get the deck as a cost cheaper than what the deck will eventually retail for ($45). Hopefully if this Kickstarter is successful I'll have the decks available on Etsy by November, in time for your Holiday wish list :).

Thanks for your support. <3

VGimlet

Supported!!!

:D

bluedogrose

Thank you!

HighPriestess

I missed out on the previous kickstarters and this deck reminds me of going to horse camp as a kid (despite being allergic to horses). Backed and shared with followers on tumblr!

bluedogrose

Thank you Priestess! Just an FYI because Kickstarter won't let me change it, the early bird/gallop rewards will be sent at the same time (November) as the rest of the rewards.

First day in and about a third way funded, whooo!

RiverRunsDeep

Backed!! Love the title you chose for the deck. :) And I can tell that these lovely animals are going to tug at my heart strings and speak to my soul, same as the Badgers Forest deck.

bluedogrose

Thank you River!

bluedogrose

Hi Everyone, this is the last week of the Riderless Tarot kickstarter, so excited! I have already ordered the deck from the printer so it will ship out in October to backers (fingers crossed). Arwen , a professional reader and tarot teacher made this short video review of the deck, thought you might like to see, she goes through several cards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEfU021DpkE

Thanks everyone who commented and contributed. The deck will be on Etsy once the Kickstarter backers get their rewards.
Nakisha

Nemia

Nakisha, this deck is a work of beauty and truth. I'm not a horse person but I had tears in my eyes looking at the picture. The respect and love you have for the animal world is so wonderful. For a moment, I felt as though I was looking at the original tarot scenes and wondered why other deck creators put humans in them...

You have a rare talent. I love the Badgers Forest, and this deck is now on my wish list.