First 22 finished cards of my own deck

Langustl

Hi Strange2 !

Thank you very much for your nice words. Surely would I like to have the cards printed, when they are finished, if can I find a publisher. The painting of the rest of the cards will last till next summer, I think, cause I´m only able to paint one ore two per week. On some of them there also will be some changes necessary in the end, I guess. We will see. Thank you for your interest. It´s a great pleasure for me.

Catmoon

Keep on going

Chronata said:
wow. Lovely colorful images with a lot of movement in them.

They have a fantastic energy.
These cards really sing.

In spite they aren't "my kind of cards" I agree completly with choronata, and I'm sure you'll have really good feedback on them.
:TSUN and :TSTRE to your project

Edge

Langustl said:
Hallo you dear !

I like to show you my first finished 22 tarot-cards, that I painted in the last month and like you to follow the origin of the other 56, if you want. The size of them is each 20 X 12 cm in the original, don´t know how much in inch, or what you use, sorry,*g . I used acrylic colours on special paper. I try to give you a view on the symbolical content of the cards, if you´re interestet in the next days. First of all the link, for you can have a look on them. http://www.langustl.de/tarotmotivega.html
I tense for your opinion. Hope my English is ok.

Have a good time
Langustl

Thanks for sharing those, I like them very much. :) Great work!!

starrystarrynight

BEAUTIFUL! (and inspirational...I am edging ever closer to creating a deck myself!)

RubyRuby

Those are great cards. The colours are fantastic. Nice job.

Langustl

High Priestess

.....I´m really thankfull for your acknowlidgment Catmoon, Edge, Starrystarrynight (create your deck :thumbsup: !) and RubyRuby, thanks :love:.

So I want to explain my thoughts to the next card, The HIGH PRIESTESS:

She is the result of the first will act of the magic, the opposite, and also in consequence the passive principle. She represents the first and clearest model of polarity. This polarity is symbolised by the dark and the light part left and right on the card. Between I painted some water with 2 fishes, that shows the sensibility of the high priestess and how she watches the connection and the balance of the two poles with her two eyes. Another symbol for her sensibility, I choose, is the feather in the middle. You know yourselves, how a feather moves, also when you got only a soft wind. We have the moon, that stands for the female principle too with his phases waxing and waning. The fruit (I didn´t find a translation, maybe you recognize it), a symbol for fertility, taken out of the RW-card.

HIGH PRIESTESS: http://www.langustl.de/tarotgro%DF/02hohepriestering.html
All 22 cards: http://www.langustl.de/tarotmotivega.html

Daimon link

I am incredibly impressed. The images are beyond what I have imagined could be done with the Tarot. I like the non-traditional approach you put into painting these cards, and from reading your last three posts that detail the symbolism in each card, I see that every minute detail has its purpose in this deck.

^_^

Langustl

I hope, you are impressed
also from the rest.

*g :party:, thanks

mythos

Diese tarotkarten ist sehr gut. Okay, that is the end of my bad German. Will you be publishing this deck? I would buy it in a minute. The ideas and artwork are extraordinary. I have a friend coming from Germany on 27 August to visit me for 3 weeks. I will ask him to translate your site for me.

It isn't just the colour, which is incredible, and the movement and energy. It isn't just the symbolism. With the major arkana you have created a gestalt. Unbelievable ... so very, very good.

mythos:)

Milfoil

Quite beautiful and so full of energy. Impressive.