Tree Tarot (In Progress)

minrice

I bought the box along with the deck, it looked so pretty so I'm glad you're loving it in person. I can't wait to get mine!

Hannafate

I just got mine. I got the deck, and the book. Happy, happy, happy! The publication quality is very good.

jcwirish

My maturity is being tested here! I am trying very hard to be a responsible and patient grownup and not buy this deck this minute! I already have two other decks I need to pay for, and need to wait till next week to buy my Trees. Could you please all stop talking abut how fabulous this deck is, so I can be a good girl and wait till I have the funds? Hee Hee, just kidding! I have to stop reading this thread to be strong!!

2_Journey

I have decided these cards are going to be my final tarot purchase for quite some time. I can't wait! I'm ordering them tomorrow, as they are going to be my reward to myself for finishing my midterms and midterm papers turned in while keeping my sanity intact! Such a calm-looking deck will be just what I need after all that craziness. :)

irmata

Convert!

How many times have I skipped by this thread without bothering to check into it - more fool me! Thank goodness I stumbled over it in another thread and finally saw this beautiful, BEAUTIFUL deck <3

It is on The List, along with a lovely hand-painted box.

Dana - you've accomplished something wonderful here. Viewing the cards on your website, you've somehow managed to capture the essence of the cards in trees and scenery. The colours you used, the swirls and curls, it's all superb. I am impressed and envious!

thorhammer

irmata said:
Dana - you've accomplished something wonderful here. Viewing the cards on your website, you've somehow managed to capture the essence of the cards in trees and scenery.
Not only that - she's captured the essence of trees in cards and scenery :) ;)

\m/ Kat

faunabay

And I got my deck today!!!!!!!! (jumping up and down in glee) I just absolutely adore it!! :heart: I'm SUCH a tree person anyway so I might be a bit biased! LOL But Dana is wonderful about getting across the essense of trees! And I haven't done any more than flip through it yet. LOL I can't wait to try a reading with it.

One thing though - Dana I'm sending an email - I'm missing my Queen of Swords.

Lore347

I really like the work in this deck! :) I may have a new deck to add to my wish list.

irmata

thorhammer said:
Not only that - she's captured the essence of trees in cards and scenery :) ;)

\m/ Kat

You're EXACTLY right! :) The trees really are _themselves_; such talent o_O

minrice

I just received my deck and box in the mail!
Your deck is so beautiful Dana.

The cards are a great size for me as I have small hands! They are glossy without being stiff and plastic feeling. Your art translates to well to these cards. Just the brushstrokes and watercolor pen ink detail. So pretty and whimsy. I can't wait to read with this deck! After Faunabay posted I looked through all of my cards and I'm not missing any. *whew!*

I bought the box as well, and it is every bit as lovely as the deck. Mine has snowy scenes of trees done up in shades of deep pinks and purples. The box panels, (the front and top of the lid and the inside of lid) are handpainted with such detail and the sides of the box are brushed with purple paint and have delicate scrollwork. The box itself is a little work of art! and looks so gorgeous sitting on the shelf. Again I'm thrilled to death it is pink and purple ;)

What you have done is amazing! and I hope this deck brings you much success (and hopefully the funds to start another ;)
Congratulations!