Tree Tarot (In Progress)

minrice

I just ordered the deck and lovely handpainted box to go with it! Now it will have a home :) Soooo excited!

minrice

True, you don't need paypal. I didn't want to crack into my paypal funds so I just skipped that option and entered in my other information.

adriayna

F.M. Tarot said:
I can assure you that you don't need a PayPal account just a credit card, debit card or gift card! :) I know because I ordered the Tarot of Trees today and I don't have a PayPal account either! :)

I am so very excited and expectant :love:

Is it really going to to take 1-2 weeks for my order to arrive? That was the only shipping option available.

Yeah, it might. The decks and deck and book sets are going out first class--but I need a few days to get them packed up and shipped out :). That's why I said 1-2 weeks for delivery. Its just me (and hubby) here doing it and we have a lot of interest in the decks! (And we both work full time, so we package stuff up in the evening..)

The box sets are going out priority. I mailed the first batch on Wednesday, so I expect that people should start receiving them by tomorrow or Saturday.

The second set of orders will go out today. I have a few I'm waiting to pack due to running out of boxes (!) and so they will go out next week as soon as the boxes arrive.

Thanks for your patience everyone!!!!

adriayna

morticia monroe said:
It almost got cold up here in the branches last night. :) I was bundled up tight, though, and rocked to sleep. Can't wait to see my deck!

I'm so happy that you're pleased with them, Dana! It seems it would be a bit scary sending off your baby and waiting to see how it came back to you,,

OH my goodness, you have no idea. Part of why it took so long to get the thing printed is that I was so picky about the printers and the quality. I kept requesting samples, being upset with what I got, etc. And then waiting for the boxes to arrive after I spent an entire month's salary getting them printed was soooooo scary! But its all worked out, and now I'm happy to share it with you :).

SilentBreeze

I ended up going with the whole set. I deserve to give myself a present for all the work I've been doing. Can't wait till it arrives :)

Chronata

You won't be disappointed. Now that I have had a chance to read the book, it is well worth getting the complete set.

Not that you really NEED the book to read with these, but it's an excellent and informative companion, and like a Magic Realist book, it really enhances the experience of having the deck.

Great spreads in there too.

F.M. Tarot

Chronata said:
You won't be disappointed. Now that I have had a chance to read the book, it is well worth getting the complete set.

Not that you really NEED the book to read with these, but it's an excellent and informative companion, and like a Magic Realist book, it really enhances the experience of having the deck.

Great spreads in there too.

You have your set already? Details, please! :) How do the cards look in person? I bet they look so beautiful in a spread.Mine was shipped today, I am so happy! I chose to get the book too, it looked so pretty and that it had a lot to impart about the cards. I couldn't resist.

adriayna, thank you for your clarification on the ship times :) That's a lot of work for you and your husband. That's another thing that makes this Tarot so special for me, it's a labor of love and dedication. Very very special :heart:

silver_rain

Oh my, this deck is beautiful! I love the colors, and also the box that can be bought to store them in! A new lemming is born... :)

Chronata

Well, I mentioned a little in the thread in the deck section...but I'll mention it here as well.

The card illustrations are a bit softer than the the originals, but are still really gorgeous. The black border sets them off beautifully.

When you fan out the deck, it's like looking at jewels!

The playing card size is great, the glossy card stock is super. They shuffle like a dream.

They do look lovely in a spread! Especially if you use a dark green or black reading cloth.

And the book is amazing...but I have already mentioned that!

faerieluca

I got my set today. The lovely box with the snow covered trees made me totally stop cursing the cold weather! Thanks for cheering me - the deck and book are gorgeous. Can't wait to do a spread.