The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

All Is One

gregory said:
Oy, gerroff. I might like your card too much and abandon mine. And mine will be so beautiful if/when I get it right :D

I felt something of the same way (and I'm still struggling with it, believe me) when Ravenswing posted their design for the Hanged Mouse very early on.

I thought "I can't do my card now. Theirs is so much better, and if I do a mouse in someone's hand, I will now feel I stole it."

Your World will be fantastic!

Let's not forget, we have three months, and Feretian instructed us specifically to take our tyme and make hundreds of revisions.

She really is SO helpful. :~)

gregory

All Is One said:
I felt something of the same way (and I'm still struggling with it, believe me) when Ravenswing posted their design for the Hanged Mouse very early on.

I thought "I can't do my card now. Theirs is so much better, and if I do a mouse in someone's hand, I will now feel I stole it."
Yes but she did a actual WORLD....

*sob*

But I have my preliminary draft here... it is - rather sweet.... But NOT NUDE.... and no boots of any kind !

Cat*

gregory said:
Yes but she did a actual WORLD....

*sob*
Aww... (((gregory))) :love:
And here I am, being jealous of your fabulous Death, which must be a love child of this deck and this comic - only yours is much fabulouser than either of them! :thumbsup:

gregory said:
But I have my preliminary draft here... it is - rather sweet.... But NOT NUDE.... and no boots of any kind !
I think we do need something sweet to balance that Death. Boots are completely optional for mice. As are fur bikinis. But please say that it'll have some pynk in it! :)

And by the way, shouldn't I focus on my own cards anyway? I still don't have a good idea for the Eight of Pentacles...

gregory

Cat* said:
I think we do need something sweet to balance that Death. Boots are completely optional for mice. As are fur bikinis. But please say that it'll have some pynk in it! :)

And by the way, shouldn't I focus on my own cards anyway? I still don't have a good idea for the Eight of Pentacles...
Oh, it hath pynk. (well, it will hath when my cheap Sharpies arriveth.)

8 Pents..... Hm.

blackroseivy

Still contemplating media - dunno, paint rather appeals, but I am sculpting & painting right now - not sure, not sure!!

I think I have to re-address the subject when I am less tired... :p hehe

Grizabella

Cat* said:
If you won't do it, I will. :D I present to you: The Nonnie World, in a fur bikini. With artificially enhanced colors.

The detail is especially for Grizabella, in honor of her other "Nonnie thread", with my thanks for the inspiration and the sincere hope that she won't be offended. :)

ROFL That's the one I want! LOL

Didn't you read my thread about the "almost disastrous" gift I gave my youngest daughter's SO for Christmas? I seem to have a penchant for risque' (forgot how to spell that) stuff.

Cat*

Grizabella said:
ROFL That's the one I want! LOL

Didn't you read my thread about the "almost disastrous" gift I gave my youngest daughter's SO for Christmas? I seem to have a penchant for risque' (forgot how to spell that) stuff.
Glad you like it! :) And yes, I got the rose idea from just that thread (it's the one I linked to). })

Feretian

International Mice, if you sent me an address, your cards were mailed today.

The postmistress stamped them all and wouldn't give them back...I hadn't done a return address...and I was going to an appointment...so the two of us hastily scribbled a sparse return address. I will pm my address to you when you are ready to return your cards. Sorry!

Domestic Mice, I'll mail yours Wednesday.

Everyone else who hasn't sent an address.....well, I'm waiting. *tap, tap, tap..* (that's a little booted mouse foot)

Grizabella said:
I'm so excited about this cute deck. I hope we can get pictures posted of all the cards so those of us who don't get it can at least see how it all turned out. So far it's going along great.

Pix will definitely be posted- I also hope to produce a printable deck. Still looking for technical assistance. But not actively...too much to keep up with getting this off the ground.

truelighth said:
Ok, I have just been going over the whole thread, to make sure I understood the assignment. And oh bummer, I realize I can't actually make a picture and paste it on the card. I had such a great idea for a mouse sculpture and then making a photograph and... well... lol! Guess not...
Take a photo, print it. Put a thin piece of paper over the image and draw pencil lines around the picture. Then follow gregory's directions below.

But I also have an idea which does involve drawing. I guess I just have to hope that I can draw it the way I see it in my head .
Or do this :p

And also, do we have to use markers? Or can we also use just pencils? I am not sure if I have or can find any waterproof markers that will stick.
Try out your markers first and see if you have something. Or you can use pencil. I will seal the image with an acrylic spray (or something else to seal it) Or I can ink your drawing if you like. Or I can find out postage to send you a water resistant marker. We'll figure out something!

And then one last question, the cards we get send, are those the same as US Games used to sell to make your own deck, with the RWS plaid backs? Because I could start scribbling on some of my own then that I still have (somewhere... I hope...*looks around frantically*).
I believe they are the same.

gregory said:
Oy, gerroff. I might like your card too much and abandon mine. And mine will be so beautiful if/when I get it right
Remember, Little Mice, you can collect 'n trade 'em! If you want to try your hand at someone else's card choice, ask them if they'll let you do the "second" of theirs.

All Is One said:
Let's not forget, we have three months, and Feretian instructed us specifically to take our tyme and make hundreds of revisions.
Right-o, or your lovely creations will languish in the stinky ferret room for months while everyone else gets to keep creating!

She really is SO helpful. :~)
Do I detect a note of flippancy? Hmmmm?

Cat* said:

Think of what mice have to do for work. There's stuff they have to do every day, day in and day out, just like any blue collar worker. Put yourself in a mouse's shoes. Or boots.

Eowyn

Feretian said:
International Mice, if you sent me an address, your cards were mailed today.

HEY I'm one of those :D

My cards are coming from sooo far away :~)

My pencils and markers are waiting and ready!!!!

All Is One

A Grain Of Salt, If You Please

Flippancy is my myddle name. Thanke you for calling me on that, Feretian. I hate it when people thynk I'm serious. That would be a really sad thing.

What was the topic?

I am getting tons of art out of thys project just as trial runs. It's been kynde of a life saver.

I had an event today that was so serious that all I could do was run to this thread to see what was up with Gregory and the Cult of Pynk, and all of you.

I'm still sort of drawing (ha ha) the covers up to my chin after seeing Cat's mouse-devil.

I can't wait to see what happens with that, even if it giveth me nightmares.

My clay projects mighte not be acceptable, but they sure are fun to make and I went back to the art store and got terra cotta sculpy, in case the whyte was causing them to be rejected.

Come on, people, it's all original, even if you think you traced some one else's work, your self will shine through. That's the way art works.

Sneaky and life saving, just like Feretian.