Diary of a Broken Soul

Which layout would you prefer in a tarot deck?

• Traditional Tarot Titles for Majors and Pips

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • Numbered Majors with Playing card numbering for the Pips

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MsRubyRain

I am finally going to have a date for Valentines day! Thanks Ash. hee hee :heart:

sacredashes

I'll be your date on Valentine's, Miss Ruby Rain... I'll take you to Jahanam and we'll drink Lilac Wine from the Harvester's very own cellar!!! ;) :heart:

Came across a quote yesterday; ... of anything broken that reeks of juvenile, 'emo' blurp blurp blurp...

So I took it to Samiri and offered it to him on a silver platter; eyes glistening with wicked glee, I wanted to see what he would do. He tossed it aside and gave me a look that said I should know better!

What he said, I could not hear but I bet his words would have singed my earlobes and cooked them in under 60 seconds flat. The cacophony of the roaring crowd drowned out his voice as his lips moved. Thank god he is soft spoken for a warlord. :p Then he shushed me away because he was about to give the Jahanamians a Christmas Eve pyro-show they would never forget.

As I turned, Lytta whistled at me, waving me over. }) I think we got ourselves a renegade knight... :p

He said, "Be cool... It is not our loss.", and winked "These people you speak of... They shall not see Jahanam, touch it, smell or hear it. They will not perceive us even if we stand before them."

:bugeyed: "Wait a minute... did you just steal that line from Stardust??" I asked incredulously. Lytta burst into laughter and flew off to tallest tower at the highest peak to watch his brother's clan fill the night with fireworks. At his best, he adorns the mask of an angel with a dirty face.

No one wanted to miss Samiri and his fireflies bursting into flames last night, painting the velvet sky with a millions shards of sparkling light.

:heart:

**This attachment is not part of The Diary, it is my shadow aspect at its worst and I have manifested it to cast it out. I drew the Joker as an offering to the Jahanamians to seal the deal. If one cannot see past the door to this place, one does not enter this world. It is no loss to both sides :)

"These people I speak of... They shall not see Jahanam, touch it, smell or hear it. They will not perceive us even if we stand before them."

Let it be as we all wish it to be. Merry Christmas })

ETA: I have been a reader for almost a decade before attempting to create my own tool. To insinuate the artist/s knows nothing about tarot; or bothered to educate themselves on the subject before attempting their creation... based on the title alone... }) What an insightful observation :thumbsup:

Attachments

• jokeralt1small.jpg
    jokeralt1small.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 139

MsRubyRain

Wow Ash! Powerful stuff!

I can't wait for Valentines day now! :heart:

Merry Christmas!

photokat

Ok - where do I sign up?

Eyebright

Wow Ash you are very talented! I am new to your work, but I am overwhelmed by what I have seen. This is a must have for me, I look forward to February very much, I know what my birthday present will be this year! :)

merissa_88

Thanks for this fantastic news! February is going to be a great month for tarot. Peace, Merissa

sacredashes

Starlog 12th January 2011

Hello people...

Just read this book called Conversations with God by Neale Walsh. Am pretty sure most of you have come across it by now... Anyway, I sent a wish out to the Universe after reading The Secret.

Not for money.. god knows why :confused: I sure could use loads of it now :p but I needed something else MORE. So The Star card from the Diary was what I used to remind me how to bring about that wish into reality. I created my own nebula!!! I really did AND my wish came true!!! :heart:

Ok.. back to this book I was telling you about, the Conversation with God was quite a gem. Something like a big bang happened in my head and a huge lightbulb went off, I tell ya. Am so happy that it inspired me to get off my a** and set this wheel into motion.

Anyway, I managed to get half the Majors done.. which is no mean feat considering the fact I wasn't really motivated to do much these days.. that is, until my wish came true :D So I am absolutely convinced this stuff works!

Came across a passage about putting thoughts into action... manifesting the wish into reality and being mindful not only of what but how I form these thoughts before sending them out. So am channeling the energy that way.. consciously this time round.

But the one that I wanted to share here is this... the book spoke about our errors in perception about many things. Without going into details, I was reminded of that when I edited The Hermit card this morning.

I am looking at myself in this Mirror That Flatters Not; self reflection is a tricky thing. So the guides are saying, "Well ... Can you find what you are looking for?"

I am looking for me, but the one in the mirror is not me.. It cannot be.. I am not that which appears before my eyes. Fire blazing all around; there is light enough to see by.

The guides look at each other knowing they will be stuck here at the tallest tower at the highest peak in Jahanam for a very long time... but No... }) even that statement is no longer true because I am coming out of the darkness. I'll show you the way out of this place...

ETA: Pardon my manners :p

MsRubyRain, photokat, Eyebright, merissa_88... There will be more than enough good stuff to go round :) :* Hugs and thank you for walking with me...

Attachments

• 9thehermitSMALL.jpg
    9thehermitSMALL.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 117

HuskyChariot

Ash :grin:

Quite new to tarot and just viewed your mind blowing work. Must say I am feeling very lucky to have discovered it in time for February.

... wow

p.s. I've heard of Conversations with God, but the time hasn't come to read it yet... soon maybe... wading heavily through a course in miracles atm

NikkiB

ooooh feb seems a long way away!!!!!! :eek: xxx

book sounds good, i havent heard of it, i'll take a look on amazon

sacredashes

Welcome to this world, simphex :)

NIkkiB... Book is good.... ;) take it for what it offers and see if it fits.

I hear the wolves howling again in the distance; darkness creeping up on me. The Scorpio Moon rises in the distance :D So... here lies an opportunity to try out a new remedy.. speaking for myself, of course ;)

Once upon a time, I asked my sister the NightFlower if I had a guardian angel and she said, "Yes, it is right beside you..." So it has shown itself when I asked; and I asked because I wanted to know...

I have dark fears and they are real. They hide in mundane situations, threatening to tear my world apart... but I have an angel and it is beside me. It walks with me to places most others would not visit yet I have found no answers save what I know as my truth; I know that my fears are unknown terrors that plague me no end.

The human mind is a labyrinth of cobwebs; made up of memories binding us to bliss and pain alike. How does one surrender to blind faith not knowing how far one will fall or how badly one will be hurt by scars that cannot be seen?

If you have an answer, pray tell because it comforts me to know I am not alone. In the meantime, I will wait here for answers for they will come if I still myself long enough to hear my guardian angel speak.

Attachments

• 12thehangedoneSMALL.jpg
    12thehangedoneSMALL.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 106