The 'Shabby Chicness Lenormand' deck...is finished and available...

Penthasilia

Book version 4 is my favorite, and I think I am with my sis on liking the original crossroads without a sign. :)

The cloud card is WONDERFUL! So are the lilies.

:D

So excited- yayyyy. Congrats on being almost finished! :heart:

MoonGypsy

Book version 4 is my favorite, and I think I am with my sis on liking the original crossroads without a sign. :)

:D

Yay! It looks like most of us are on the same page! :D
And Lynnie, i looked and looked at Public Domain images RE: Crossroads, until i was cross-eyed! :p i think you have found the very best one to use! i am most happy with the original one [but without the sign, like our sis Penthasilia also just mentioned] Yes, it <IS> the pinker one. :love: [not the revamped one with the brown added to the road.]

This is the one Pen and i like--but without the sign!

http://www.tarotforum.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=58847&d=1345711479

tarotlyn

Version 4 in your BOOK card sample is still >Definitely< my favorite! HAVE to have that one! :p

http://www.tarotforum.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=58903&d=1345840920

The big pile of books in version 6 and 8 look very precarious and unrealistic in their placement. Every time i look at those 2 cards, i see them toppling down any second!

Version 7 is boring to my eye...

Got to have me version 4!!!!!!!:love:
:heart: Okay, my sis, you can have version 4 book card in the special deck :heart: LOL
BUT...you might want to look at the 3 new ones i just did...you can see them at the bottom of htis post...
...then tell me if you still want version 4...
Thanks hon!

Definitely version 4 of the book!! I see I'm not alone in this!!

As far as the broom goes -
Either this one-
http://www.tarotforum.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=58872&d=1345763561

or the one of both items on the porch, the broom on the left hand side.

I can't quite decide, to tell you the truth.

As for the crossroads - maybe the brown could be a tad darker yet??
:heart: Skydancer, right, you are not alone about the version 4 book card...everyone is
voting that one...so i am thinking it will be in the special deck...but be sure to look at the
3 new versions i just made...basically same background, but different book...

Re: Crossroad
...i can try to darken the brownish roads...i will work on that next tonight...

Re: the whip...there will probably be 2 versions in the special deck...

Thanks Skydancer...

WooHoo!!!!!!!!! i LOVE that card! It is actually one of my faves in the deck. :love:
:heart: Got you down for book version 4...unless you change you mind after you see my
latest versions 10, 11, 12

:heart: Penthasilia, i am putting down for book version 4 ...be sure to see my new 3 versions below...

RE: the crossroad card
Yes, after you do a search for photos for this card, you will see that there are not many
(i only found this one...pink one...that i thought actually fit with the deck) i did put brown
on the roads as you suggested, but i guess you like the original all pink roads after all, same as MoonGypsy.

Thank you regarding the clouds and the lilies cards...i feel good about both of them...
and really happy i didn't have to make 10 versions of each card...:laugh: LOL

And thank you for the Congrats...but not just yet! i still will have to do a few days of editing,
uploading to my printer, creating a good website for it...and then...YAY!!!

Only a couple cards to go now...the moon and the scythe...(Yikes the scythe!!! :bugeyed: )
Thanks hon, for your votes...

Yay! It looks like most of us are on the same page! :D
And Lynnie, i looked and looked at Public Domain images RE: Crossroads, until i was cross-eyed! :p i think you have found the very best one to use! i am most happy with the original one [but without the sign, like our sis Penthasilia also just mentioned] Yes, it <IS> the pinker one. :love: [not the revamped one with the brown added to the road.]

This is the one Pen and i like--but without the sign!

http://www.tarotforum.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=58847&d=1345711479
OMG!!!n Sis...LOL...that is the one i started with...version 1...before the road revamping...Ha Ha :laugh:
See...it really is the best one for the deck...maybe i can lessen the 'pinkness' a tad...
(oh oh, Skydancer, wanted me to 'darken' the roads even more...so this is really a card
with problems of making decisions...as the decisions keep changing with everyone :laugh:
...even my own! :p:laugh:
Thank you my sis :heart: i have noted all your choices.

:heart:@everyone
Here are 3 more versions of the book card...
the background is basically the same as version 4 that everyone loves so much...
only the book as changed ("...to protect the innocent"...LOL couldn't resist that one! LOL

...oh, and i will be back soon with the original crossroad card...version 1...without the signs...
:heart: Lyn

Attachments

• 26.BOOK.version.10.jpg
    26.BOOK.version.10.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 26.BOOK.version.11.jpg
    26.BOOK.version.11.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 26.BOOK.version.12.jpg
    26.BOOK.version.12.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 81
  • SAMPLES.BOOKS-versions-4-10-11-12.jpg
    SAMPLES.BOOKS-versions-4-10-11-12.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 92

tarotlyn

:heart::)

1.)....AND...i made up a SAMPLE COMPARISON IMAGE OF ALL OF THE 'REVAMPS' for the 'pink'
version 1 card...

2.) AND...i finally gave in and made up some completely 'different' crossroad cards (4 more different versions)

Let me know which one you like the most... these will be all the versions i will make for this
card...i think that is enough choose from...and i won't be rearranging the directions of the paths, etc.
You should be able to find at least 1 card you like in all these :bugeyed:

...upward and onward now...only 2 cards left to go...the Moon and the scythe...

Attachments

• SAMPLES.CROSSROAD.version1.with.4.revamps.jpg
    SAMPLES.CROSSROAD.version1.with.4.revamps.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 95
  • SAMPLES.CROSSROAD.versions-3-4-5-6.jpg
    SAMPLES.CROSSROAD.versions-3-4-5-6.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 84

tarotlyn

:heart::) Here are '4' versions of the Moon card...

the first one i like, but it may be too dark for this deck...think shabby chicness...

i don't want a lot of clouds, etc. in the card because i have decks that are confusing because
the moon card looks too similar to their clouds card :bugeyed:

...anyway here they are:

Attachments

• 32.Moon.version1.jpg
    32.Moon.version1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 32.Moon.version2.jpg
    32.Moon.version2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 32.Moon.version3.jpg
    32.Moon.version3.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 32.Moon.version4.jpg
    32.Moon.version4.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 106

tarotlyn

:heart::) ...and here are 2 additional versions of the moon card

It's 1:30 am...and about time to turn in... see you all tomorrow...only 1 card to go!!! :party:

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Attachments

• 32.Moon.version5.jpg
    32.Moon.version5.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 154
  • 32.Moon.version6.jpg
    32.Moon.version6.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 104

MoonGypsy

:heart: Okay, my sis, you can have version 4 book card in the special deck :heart: LOL
BUT...you might want to look at the 3 new ones i just did...you can see them at the bottom of htis post...
...then tell me if you still want version 4...
Thanks hon!

It is STILL definitely Version 4 for me, sweetie! :love:

MoonGypsy

:heart::)

1.)....AND...i made up a SAMPLE COMPARISON IMAGE OF ALL OF THE 'REVAMPS' for the 'pink'
version 1 card...

2.) AND...i finally gave in and made up some completely 'different' crossroad cards (4 more different versions)

Let me know which one you like the most... these will be all the versions i will make for this
card...i think that is enough choose from...and i won't be rearranging the directions of the paths, etc.
You should be able to find at least 1 card you like in all these :bugeyed:

...upward and onward now...only 2 cards left to go...the Moon and the scythe...

Oh boy...i am confused. :p i guess you could say i am at a "Crossroads"! :laugh:

i am stuck between Version One--Paler; Verion One--White; and Version 5 from the new selection.