Tarot of the Sidhe is Complete!

goDez

Welcome on AT Brighid!

theredfox

sidhe

Hey that's a nice pack!

goDez

What sizes will these cards be printed?

I'd like a really large one :D (altho they should be OK to handle :)). Did you have any size in mind?

Alta

Any updates Em? Your fans would love to hear some great news!

jackdaw*

I quite liked the size of your majors-only deck. More than that would be too big for comfortable use IMO.

goDez

QoP, what size are those in mm x mm?

Little Baron

brighidrowan said:
Greetings,
I am new to the forum, but not to reading cards. I have been reading professionally for close to twenty years. This deck is brillant! I say this because of all the light and airy decks on fairies that are out there. Though the images can be lovely they don't personally attract me. This deck however, is a full spectrum deck. This deck has energy and I think it really captures the full range of human experiences. Even though it is very strong and rooted it also tapes into that otherworldly feeling. I completly love these cards and the new associations you have given birth to. This would be a great tool to assist others with working with themselves and the Fairy realm.

Blessings,
Brighid Rowan

I totally agree with you Brighidrowan.

It seems to have so much more depth than the usual bland fairy decks.

Beautiful colouring too.

LB

jackdaw*

goDez said:
QoP, what size are those in mm x mm?
I'm sorry, goDez, but I don't have the deck anymore - it went on to a fellow AT'er. I do not get a whole lot of use out of Majors-only decks, and I knew the full deck would be coming soon!

Oh - but on Adam's website he gives the information: 5" x 3", or 126 mm x 78 mm.

6 Haunted Days

LittleBuddha said:
I totally agree with you Brighidrowan.

It seems to have so much more depth than the usual bland fairy decks.

Beautiful colouring too.

LB

Yes I am awaiting that ultimate Faery deck....most just don't resonate with me. Too cutesy, fake or digital.

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you all so much xxxx

Wow! thank you so much everyone!

I have just got back from two weeks in Florida, so am a bit blurry, but I am overwhelmed by all the positive feedback and interest in my deck, thank you!

The files have arrived safely with Derek in seattle, and apparently all is going well so far. I am awaiting a proof copy of the complete deck, not sure how long that will be, but there's still a chance it may be available by the end of the year.

The samples, which I am very pleased with, are 125mm x 75mm- fairly standard size. They are on good quality opaque coated cardstock and will be much more like a deck you would buy from the shop than most limited editions, as they are being done by a printers rather than by hand. Nothing on the publisher's site yet- www.tarotpress.com- but keep a weather eye on the horizon.

Thank you so much to littlebuddha and anyone else who may have voted for Tarot of the Sidhe in the best decks of 2006 poll. I am very, very touched :)

Many Blessings,

Em xxx