Dark Goddess Tarot by Ellen Lorenzi-Prince

Disa

Any news about shipping dates? I haven't been able to connect to the website all afternoon so I wonder if it's my computer, or is something wrong with the site?

Edited to add: The site is working for me today :) Still wondering about a shipping date, though.

nicky

I keep going back and forth on if I want this - will wait till they are out and listen for reviews I guess....

Flaxen

I've gone ahead and ordered this. I love Tarot of the Crone and this looks another wonderfully deep deck from her. Very excited to see how this will read.

merissa_88

Has anyone received theirs?

Just ordered mine and I am really excited about it! It's probably the most interesting deck I have seen this year. Hoping to pair it up in readings with the Goddess Tarot or Mythical Goddess.

Penthasilia

They will be shipping soon- per the FB posting. They received them and are packing up the pre-orders at least- there was a pic with a huge amount of priority boxes on the table. :D

SO YAYYYYY!

:laugh:

Gerbear

I pre-ordered my deck and got an email today that the deck has shipped. I should have by the end of the week.

ETA, Got it !!

MoonGypsy

I pre-ordered my deck and got an email today that the deck has shipped. I should have by the end of the week.

Yep! i received my shipping notice today, too! i pre-ordered in August sometime...

gregory

I have mine (it was an accidental miracle, for which I am very grateful !) It is REALLY REALLY good. I wish I were here longer to look at it - but I am packing as we speak...

Look forward with joy :)

Disa

It's great to know they are on the way! I didn't receive an email notification yet, but I only ordered about 2 weeks ago.

MoonGypsy

It's great to know they are on the way! I didn't receive an email notification yet, but I only ordered about 2 weeks ago.

i read on the website, that they expect for all the pre-orders to be shipped out by Thursday. :D

"Sorry, the pre-order phase is over...but the GOOD NEWS is the decks began shipping as of Monday September 23rd and all pre-orders are expected to be mailed by Thursday September 26th. Yay!"