Paulina Cassidy's Faerie Guidance Oracle

MoonGypsy

MoonGypsy and Le Fanu - wouldn't that make this deck super tiny though? It's so difficult to tell from the tiny photos.

Hmmmm....you might have a valid point there Essjay, my luv! Do you or anyone know the card dimensions?.. i guess i have gotten so used to most oracle decks [with script on them] being on the large side, that....:p

And yes, Leffy!--"How do i detest the name of his deck....oi! let me count the ways!"...:p... But i might fall asleep during the process..:laugh:

Essjay

Hmmmm....you might have a valid point there Essjay, my luv! Do you or anyone know the card dimensions?.. i guess i have gotten so used to most oracle decks [with script on them] being on the large side, that....:p

And yes, Leffy!--"How do i detest the name of his deck....oi! let me count the ways!"...:p... But i might fall asleep during the process..:laugh:

As soon as it arrives I'll measure the cards for you :D

I feel they might be small but I'm just guessing as they are Llewellyn and they look the same size as Shadowscapes?

MoonGypsy

I feel they might be small but I'm just guessing as they are Llewellyn and they look the same size as Shadowscapes?

The size of Shadowscapes would be a bit small. But you could always just trim the bottom script; that is what i would probably do, anyway...;) But then, Llewellyn has also published large decks, like Victoria Regina, for instance, which is on the large side...

i am having brain freeze trying to recall an oracle deck published by Llewellyn...

Le Fanu

But surely, trimmed, they would be fairy sized for fairy mitts?

Ze Monsta's Haus

For those wondering about size: I would recommend you send Paulina a quick email. I've emailed her a few times about deluxe editions and whether there would ever be a Chinese printing of the JdV. She's incredibly sweet and quick to respond.

http://www.paulina.ws/

WyrdRaven

I think I can live with the text on the cards, as long as it's creative and unusual. But oh, that title! How is this deck EVER going to be able to share shelf space with Thoth and Dark Grimoire?

Winterchild

faerie size..

Faerie sized cards ;)

I really don't like the description..... I think I am over transforming oracles..... for today anyway...!

HearthCricket

The size of Shadowscapes would be a bit small. But you could always just trim the bottom script; that is what i would probably do, anyway...;) But then, Llewellyn has also published large decks, like Victoria Regina, for instance, which is on the large side...

i am having brain freeze trying to recall an oracle deck published by Llewellyn...

The Witches Runes, by Nigel Jackson, is one. And they are large!

Essjay

But surely, trimmed, they would be fairy sized for fairy mitts?

Indeed! i'm hoping for bigger cards though. Mine deck is still processing so a bit of a wait yet.

Essjay

Okay, mine has come. The cards are around the same size as Shadowscapes and they have a large cream/beige border which makes the picture quite small. There's a key word at the top and a phrase at the bottom so far too much in the way of words for me. The book is fairly comprehensive and the box is, of course, ridiculously huge.

Sadly, this isn't for me. I'm a huge fan of her tarot decks but I know I won't use this. Off to trading I go.