Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

Minderwiz

Thanks for the repost. I've a reading to do for Ethereal and then I'll take this one.

LittleOne

Hello Minderwiz,

I know I sat recently so I hope it's okay to sit again. I have a very specific question: Will my former employer re-hire me?

I am going to meet with people at the end of the month but I am a true believer that nothing is set in stone until a contract is in front of your face.

Minderwiz

Hello Minderwiz,

I know I sat recently so I hope it's okay to sit again. I have a very specific question: Will my former employer re-hire me?

I am going to meet with people at the end of the month but I am a true believer that nothing is set in stone until a contract is in front of your face.

Yes I can take that.

The next reading is for thrasheddoll and then the second part of Ethereal's reading now I know the 'cousins' relationship. After that I should be free to take it.

Ethereal

here is the other question that I mentioned I would ask, per my feedback, in regards to the reading you did regarding my 2nd cousin.

what is the problem or problems going on with her, my 2nd cousin, who recently came into my life, regarding her sudden decision to disconnect from me?

please let me know if you can read on this. if not, its fine. if so, anything you hone in on to give me some clue/food for thought as to her mysterious behavior towards me. thanks, minderwiz , as always.

aurelien

I would like to ask a question if I can.
I would like to know will I be in a love relationship in the future, maybe in 1 year?
Thank you.

Minderwiz

This appears to be your first post, after more than 8 years as a member. I usually require about 30 posts, though I will occasionally make exceptions. Can I suggest that you try and make a few more posts. If things are quiet in a week or two, then I'll consider taking it.

aurelien

Ok thank you. I am not that good in writing english that is why I am not really communicating here, only reading the posts.

Minderwiz

Ok thank you. I am not that good in writing english that is why I am not really communicating here, only reading the posts.

OK, I understand. So I'll add you too the list.

Ethereal

hi minderwiz:

I would like to re word my question regarding my cousin.

what is the reason why she decided to disconnect from me?

if you see anything else helpful , please let me know

only if you are able to read on this for me. thank you , as always!

Minderwiz

Hi Ethereal,

I've just checked your response to the reading and done a recheck of the chart. What might be the case is that I mistook the timing of events at your end. I assumed the flow of communication was continuing but looking at your feedback it might have ceased by the time you posted the question and indeed the cessation of the link between you might have prompted the question.

A lesson for both of us in agreeing the circumstances of the question.

Looking at the original chart, if the question was posted after the communication had ceased, then the chart seems to suggest that the relationship had finished. Which would confirm your 'hot rock' theory.

Because there was ambiguity in the question, I'll do another reading, once you've made the course of events clear, and I can fix with you the question that you want answering.

BTW Travel can take many forms, sending letters and internet. Quite a few modern writers put computer and the internet in the ninth.

It seems we have two types of 'travel' here - a good variation - Moon in the ninth, perhaps indicating that early contact and exchange of communications and we have a bad variation, the cessation of the communication.