Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

Minderwiz

Hi.
I would like to join. I never made a question here and don't know if you need my birthday date. If yes, let me know it.
My question is about my esoterical studies. I have joined a magical school. I'm dealing with meditations, tarot, astrology, anf a few more things. I would like to know how will I evolve in the future, if I will continue or if I will have success and pass to the next stage... what you can see. I don't know exactly how does it works. If you nees more info or something pelease let me know

Hi,

I don't need your natal details, horary works on it's own base. :) :)

I can give you some idea of likely success. You mention passing on to the next stage, I'm not sure if it's necessary, but can you tell me how progress to the next stage would be decided? The mechanism for that might end up as relevant for the reading, especially if other people are involved.

ivanna

Hi,

I don't need your natal details, horary works on it's own base. :) :)

I can give you some idea of likely success. You mention passing on to the next stage, I'm not sure if it's necessary, but can you tell me how progress to the next stage would be decided? The mechanism for that might end up as relevant for the reading, especially if other people are involved.

The progress onto the next stage, well, it depends on how I do it exclusively, is up to me. The course is based in "practical exercices" and lots of meditations. I do not have any teacher, is like a Do It Yourself. You have to follow the instruccions of the course and you will not have any mentor after certain level is reached, but there is still a long way to me until arrive to this stage. But now it's me who decides to pass a lesson or stay on it practising. Actually my visualization skils are a shit, and I hope I will see any result in the future, if I do not progress...I may be stucked forever in the first section. I don't know if this is helpful for you to do the reading.

Minderwiz

Thanks Ivanna,

That gives me a better idea. I'll get back to you if I need anything more but I think I'm able to go ahead with the reading after that for Jean Bosco

ivanna

Thank you so much!

LittleOne

May I sit again and enquire into whether I am going to meet a love interest within the next six months?

Minderwiz

May I sit again and enquire into whether I am going to meet a love interest within the next six months?

Yes, of course. Can you give me an update of your current situation, so that I have a good understanding of the background to the question, please?

LittleOne

Yes, of course. Can you give me an update of your current situation, so that I have a good understanding of the background to the question, please?

No worries. I am currently a sinlge woman, living at home. Just started studying but also looking for a new job. Left my old job partly because the job did not allow me to form romantic relationships as the hours were long and the work isolated.

Recently I had an ex return to my life - that blew up in our faces - now they aren't talking to me. As much as I love my ex, I am ready to meet someone who will treat me the way I deserve because I want to start walking in the direction I want my life to go. I am ready to meet someone new.

I put a six month timeframe to the question just because it seemed long enough to allow for change to occur.

Was that too much information? Haha.

PeonyInLove

Oooo now this looks very interesting! May I sit?

Minderwiz

Oooo now this looks very interesting! May I sit?

Yes you can! Your question should be about something that is very important to you (but not necessarily to the World in general) and something that is current as an issue in your life.

Minderwiz

Was that too much information? Haha.

That's fine :) :). If I think of something else I'll get back to you, otherwise the reading will be in the next few days.