What deck are you using now 2015

MysticMoonlight

Still mostly the DruidCraft for me. It's my straight-up, dependable, never-let-me-down deck! I do incorporate time with my Llewellyn deck because I really enjoy it and it reads very well. I'm also spending time with the Illuminati...getting to know it still and enjoying the journey.

Curious Dragon

I'm currently in love with the Steampunk deck, but I'm also using the RWS Centennial and the Illuminati just arrived today so I'll be spending some time with it. 😄

mah jong

Borderless Deviant Tarot arrived last month. I've been getting to know the deck. It sure doesn't pull any punches.

jillkite

Rider Waite, as usual!

Joshcon80

Antiquarian

I just purchased and cannot wait for my Antiquarian deck to show up. I ordered it in standard size on linen stock. I'm obsessed with the art on this one. So much so that I commissioned an artist to make me a silk pouch for it, which cost more than the deck itself.

I'm in love.

http://www.divinemuses.net/tarot.html

Nica

Ever sine coming to Puerto Rico for the holidays, I have been feeling a very strong connection to the Joie de Vivre Tarot by Paulina Cassidy. I really wish that the paper quality was better, but this lamination is pretty icky. The cards get better as they are broken into, but those grubby edges bother me. Decks with white borders always end up looking pretty grubby to me.

The other deck I've been feeling connected to is the Victorian Romantic Gold. Coming with me back to California! Wow. What a jewel!

Chrystella

After months (years?) of using the Robin Wood, I've picked up my old, trusted Rider. I recently ordered a Marseilles deck from France and I'm so anxious to get it!

seeker777

As usual just Waite and Thoth...looking forward to much more study in 2015!

Clotho

I am trying to know Mary-El Tarot better.

stellar4

Zircus Magi - reads like a dream and just gets better and better.... I think this will be my main deck for some time to come.