What deck are you using now 2015

treelet

Using the Science Tarot at the moment. It's incredibly well thought out (Schrodinger's Cat as the Wheel of Fortune! The pips as "The Hero's Journey"! Pentacles as geology and chemistry!) and clear though involving to read. My only issue is due to the nature of the deck it's difficult to read negatively, especially the court cards as they're based on real scientific figures. Carl Sagan as the Queen of Wands is clever, but only if we're thinking about the embodiment of the card's most positive aspects. It would feel bizarre to interpret the card as someone who is potentially attention seeking, manipulative, or wrathful since I was very familiar with Sagan as a public figure but certainly not as a private person.

The majors are a little more flexible, but otherwise this deck is almost completely without reversals. A bit weird, even for someone like me who chooses to read reversals based on context and intuition but doesn't physically reverse cards. So far I've only used it for advice-type spreads and it's done very well, but I can't see it as an all-encompassing sort of deck.

Bit disappointing considering I like to keep a small collection and try to only have very readable decks.

Edit: Apparently it heard me talking sh*t because it just gave me the harshest deck interview ever, lol. The Tower, Five of Pentacles, Five of Swords, Six of Wands as its limitations, etc! Goodness.

Morwenna

Halloween is nearly upon us and I haven't cracked a deck in weeks, mainly because I had a vacation to attend to; I even brought a deck with me which never made it out of my suitcase. But now that we're home and I have the time and am relatively calmed down, I have to think fast what I want to use for this season. Ordinarily I'd pick the Halloween (duh!), but this year I'm not sure.

Morwenna

Answering my own previous post: I'm getting them ALL out!! :D The Halloween, the Vargo Gothic, the 1977 England, the Halloween Lenormand, the Halloween Oracle, Seven's Treat cards, and if I had a themed playing card deck I'd have that out too. 'Tis the season!

ETA: Oops! I DO have a themed playing card deck! (I need to look at my stuff more closely!) Well, it's out with the rest of the above now!

tealily

I only have two decks (standard RWS and The Fountain Tarot), so alternate between the two.

The Fountain really resonates with me and has a strong emotional-psychological lean... but the thick card stock is BANE OF MY LIFE :'( I want them to release a thinner version.

RWS is... RWS :D Not as exciting but at the same time, incredibly reliable.

Paivi

For reading, Rolla Nordic deck since 1978. It is a color-yourself deck based on Tarot of Marseille.

conversus

I continue to use the Noblet and the CBD TdM, and the Albano-Waite (though not as often as one might imagine)

Calcifer

Still having a good time with the 1st edition Samhain Deck of the Bastard (#78). On a bright orange silk square over a black background. VERY seasonal - it would make a great Halloween decoration...lol :)

Michael