The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

gregory

Guiding Cauldron said:
Ill do the 6 of cups, 6 of wands and king of coins if they are still available? I am making 2 of each card yes?
Yup :D

Feretian

Guiding Cauldron said:
Ill do the 6 of cups, 6 of wands and king of coins if they are still available? I am making 2 of each card yes?

...Just one Six of Wands...I have the other.

Cat*

List updated to here!

Sebavin, I picked the Eight of Cups and the Page of Swords for you. Hope you'll have fun making them! :)

Last three cards to be picked:
- Knight of Cups
- 9 of Wands
- Page of Coins

Going... going... is that a hand over there in the background?

All Is One

Sebavin said:
They shall be horrible, horrible cards. 'tis written in the stars. But I'll do it .

I actually hate several of the ones I sent in, but I wanted to get them done. I couldn't even draw a straight line at that point. I told myself it was for a good cause and I forced it out. I almost tore them up and quit.

Okay, I have the following people to send out cards to. Let me know if I have this right, I need to make sure that I know how many cards you're doing. I'm trying to send at least 2 practice cards for each finished card committed.

Cat* (3 cards committed)
Sebavin
Rhombchick
Debra (1 card committed?)
Minrice (1 card committed?)

Guiding Cauldron, do you need blanks? And you committed to one card?

I'm sure about Cat* and not sure about the rest.....let me know on this thread how many cards you are sworn to do. I have about 5 packages to go out, plus these international Myce blanks to mail, and the dang post office is closed today.

Phooey, Columbus wasn't even a good guy.

victoria.star

i would like to participate if it is still open. :)

gregory

Quick - pick a card (or cards) and ask AllIsOne or Two to send you your blanks.

There are three left:

- Knight of Cups
- 9 of Wands
- Page of Coins

Make your choice RIGHT HERE !!!

Guiding Cauldron

committed

ok then i'll get crackin later tonight lovlies. I have some blanks still and there are enough to cover what i'm doing, i just need a pm for an addy to whomever im sending the completed ones to please. Should get them done and posted by end of week if thats allright?

gregory

Don't they still go to old Ferryberry ?

All Is One

They definitely go to Ferryface. I will PM her address to you right now, GC. Gregory, you have her address, right?